Tuner in central Florida?

wreckwriter

Donating Member
Registered
I did some searching on this but everything seems to be old. I'm looking for a dyno tuner in central Florida, preferably close to volusia county.

Bike has a Yoshimura Alpha exhaust and I'd like to drop a K&N air filter in.

ECU was flashed by Frank in NY to remove factory limits and such but not to account for the exhaust. ECU is not locked.

So who is out there that knows what they're doing and preferably won't lock my ECU?

I did some searching on this but everything seems to be old. I'm looking for a dyno tuner in central Florida, preferably close to volusia county.

Bike has a Yoshimura Alpha exhaust and I'd like to drop a K&N air filter in.

ECU was flashed by Frank in NY to remove factory limits and such but not to account for the exhaust. ECU is not locked.

So who is out there that knows what they're doing and preferably won't lock my ECU?

I can't help you with a tuner in your area.

As for the ecu being "locked"
If it was flashed with Ecu Editor, then it's not locked.
If it was flashed with Woolrich(which most use), it's still not locked, but a future flash will need to be Woolrich again.
In the unlikely event it was flashed with Ecu Unleashed(from the 2012 era), that could possibly temporarily lock out Woolrich, but I could not say for sure, nor would I worry about it.
I would look for a tuner that will dyno the A/F ratio through the ecu(Woolrich) too, vs spending the money on a Power Commander.

I can't help you with a tuner in your area.

As for the ecu being "locked"
If it was flashed with Ecu Editor, then it's not locked.
If it was flashed with Woolrich(which most use), it's still not locked, but a future flash will need to be Woolrich again.
In the unlikely event it was flashed with Ecu Unleashed(from the 2012 era), that could possibly temporarily lock out Woolrich, but I could not say for sure, nor would I worry about it.
I would look for a tuner that will dyno the A/F ratio through the ecu(Woolrich) too, vs spending the money on a Power Commander.
Agreed, I prefer to have it tuned by a real tuner.

@wreckwriter

what gen are you talking about?
the yellow gen2 under ur avatar?

btw:
some days before i got a diagram(-pic) from a german gen3 with up to 65 nm´s more!!! between 3 and 7 tsd rpms
THAT now must be a rocket compared to the original gen3, i guess.

Back