Tulsa guys

DEMMYM

Donating Member
Registered
Anybody know who this was

Tulsa, OK - A man is killed in a gruesome accident after losing control of his motorcycle near Pine and Lewis a little after 2 o'clock Friday morning

Police say, the 32-year-old man met up with another motorcycle driver at the intersection of Pine and Lewis. The second driver told police that when the light changed, the man accelerated westbound on Pine. He lost control of his bike about 2 blocks away and crashed into the light pole. Officers say, the bike continued to travel another 2 blocks from the man's body. 8 Talkback:
Click Here to Comment on this Story

Police say, it's one of the worst accidents they've seen this year. The biker sustained catastrophic injuries, killing him instantly. Amazingly, the bike itself, was not seriously damaged.

Officers don't know exactly how fast the victim was going, but they say he wasn't wearing any protective gear, such as a helmet or jacket.

Very sad, prayers sent for his family

didnt mean it to sound the way it does, sorry i didnt know the guy

The story I got so far ( Hear say ) is that he was at an intersection with a fellow rider, Looked over and told his buddy to be safe then took off like a bat out of hell, lost control, Hit a sign that pretty much cut him in half. No gear but from what it sounds like it wouldnt have helped much.

Be carefull out there guys. No traffic, Dry roads and still this happened

there's been a few bad ones in the Tulsa area already this year. The bad thing is the so called bike season just kicked off. I say that cause I ride year round.
Posted via Mobile Device

This young man is a cousin of one of my wifes co-workers. He was not wearing a helmet and his speed was estimated at 100mph. I dont have any information other than that. Rest in Peace rider.

Back