Tuesday night bike nights!!!

chrisjp

GM of Haya's in the Hills
Donating Member
Registered
what is this...its bad enough in nw pa there is a black hole of nothingness for bikeing events but now NOW quaker steak and buffalo wild wings in thier infinate wisdom hold bike nights ON THE SAME NIGHT. wich of course is not tuesdays... no you get your full weeks worth of quality socializing in one night so you dont waste your time rideing here or there to meet up with freinds ...no you go on one night only hand split your time at each one!!! so ending my rant.... anyone know something to do tonight in nw pa...wife off work and :poke: the crap outta me to do something on the bike

Tuesday is a pretty good size bike night in Orlando. Thursday of course is the official one but Tuesday is building...Leave it to hot chicks and bad chicken wings(Hooters) to bring us all together...

orlando is a bit of a trip though.... and yes...hooters covered by anything makes bad wings

You ever go down to Ephrata, PA? I think that is how it is spelled.

Quaker Steak & Lube in Austintown, Ohio Thursday nighhts. Several thousand bikes show up weekly. Located at the intersection of I-76 and Route 46. Wardie

Back