Tsukigi exhaust pics

busawhite06

Registered
I have been looking for about 2 months on exhaust systems (full), and was wondering if anyone has any pictures of the Tsukigi or Tiforce exhausts on their hayabusa - preferably on an '06 black/grey model, but others are appreciated (i'd like all the pics I could get).
Thanks!

This should be easy to find.

You may find some via search
beerchug.gif

Start here I have the Tsukigi full system on my bike and love it.... Talk to BigGeorge as well!!!!

Stiffler run it too... I mean so do I
smile.gif
I've posted several pics and even a video doing some "cruise" and WOT etc.. Lemme dig thru the pages of imagethrust and I'll post some from when my Busa was Black and Silver, or silver and black?

2006 Blk/Gry... fastest colors! Got my exhaust from Greg at HPC. He has the best price on Tsukigi full systems.

greg_021207_5.jpg

greg_021207_11.jpg

greg_021207_4.jpg

Here's how it sounds:

Last edited by a moderator:
BigGeorge you have had a few different systems? How does this one compare? Sound? Performance? Fit?

(ABP @ Feb. 21 2007,23:58) BigGeorge you have had a few different systems? How does this one compare? Sound? Performance? Fit?
This is the first aftermarket system I've had on the Busa.

Sorry still a newbe. I read a post a while ago and someone had changed systems a few times. I thought it was you and could not find the original post. How is the sound and fit of this system. I really like the looks.

The fit is excellent and Here's how it sounds:
THIS LINK[/url]

does anyone have any pictures of the Tiforce exhaust on the busa?
I am not so sure that i like the pipes turning yellow, but i like the style of exhaust. I would like to see Tiforce to compare..

Thanks

(BigGeorge @ Feb. 22 2007,08:58) The fit is excellent and Here's how it sounds:
THIS LINK[/url]
Come on BigGeorge.......... I watch 3 minutes of your dyno session but don't get any numbers! Don't keep us in suspense!
jump9.gif

Does anyone have any pics of the tiforce full system? Is the round canister the race II or the original? Not so sure of the pipes turnig yellow!! does the round system on spkerhed bike turn yellow or not?

Thanks for the replys,

(BigGeorge @ Feb. 21 2007,20:48) 2006 Blk/Gry... fastest colors! Got my exhaust from Greg at HPC. He has the best price on Tsukigi full systems.

greg_021207_5.jpg

greg_021207_11.jpg

greg_021207_4.jpg

Here's how it sounds:
Let me know where you got the exhaust...I want one

Back