TRyn to sell a house is a pain in the butt

fast08busa

Professional Pilot kinda sorta
Registered
So im trying to help sell my parents house in this small farm town in southern kansas. Problem is I am 1500 miles away and the only ppl that have called actung like they wanna buy it sound like methheads. The town that it is in is about an hour south of wichita and there is nothing there, im half tempted to just give it awat. Ok rant over
Posted via Mobile Device

I sold my parents house a couple months ago.

Now, my parents, the cops and the people that bought it are all looking for me.

How was I supposed to know you needed to own the house you were selling.:dunno:

I sold my parents house a couple months ago.

Now, my parents, the cops and the people that bought it are all looking for me.

How was I supposed to know you needed to own the house you were selling.:dunno:

:rofl: I had to read that twice before I got that you were kidding.....I hope.....

Try buying a house, been looking for a year. There are some great deals out there but finding the right house is a pain in the butt! Yesterday I put a bid in on a house, finally, wish me luck...And good luck to you selling yours :thumbsup:

I just moved into a six bedroom five bath home on the water.
Three car garage and all appliances are included.

My wife keeps asking me what the sign on front door that says 'foreclosed' means?
:laugh:

I am a realtor and I have one in kansas doing it for me
Posted via Mobile Device

My Parents quad has been on the market since October. Schaumburg, West suburb of Chicago. Have had no offers and have dropped the price twice already. Started at 169,500...at 149,500 now.
I'm paying about $800 a month to maintain it with utilities and association fees. At some point i'll have paid for it and will only get my money back when it sells...zero proffit.

I am a realtor and certified appraiser, I have seen lots of crazy stuff in the last 3 years. Good luck with the sale(s).

Yeah, I was joking about selling the parents house.:rofl:

I am a realtor and certified appraiser, I have seen lots of crazy stuff in the last 3 years. Good luck with the sale(s).

Yeah, I was joking about selling the parents house.:rofl:

The problem about this house is that it is in a town that is slowly dying. When Cessna, Boeing, and Raytheon had all their layoffs years ago, alot of people that lived in this town moved closer to bigger cities were the work was and this town was left to rot. Now overrun with hillbillies and methheads, the housing market completely sucks.

The problem about this house is that it is in a town that is slowly dying.

Does the house come with land suitable for small-scale farming? I suspect that there will soon be a return to places like that, where people can raise their own food.

UNfortunately not, its a two lot plot of land two nlocks from the edge of town
Posted via Mobile Device

How far away is this from mcconnell afb? Perhaps try advertising it in the base paper?
Posted via Mobile Device

The town that it is in is about an hour south of wichita and there is nothing there, im half tempted to just give it awat.
Posted via Mobile Device

Hummmmmm:whistle: , Nothing There, I'am here :thumbsup: . Send PM for FREE TITLE TRANSFER :laugh:

Back