trying to post pics

still tryin'!

000_0183.JPG

well. that did it! i think i've about got this thing figured out now!
blush.gif

aha! much better. i got her figured out...how to resize the damn thing...alright...that one's a tad big, but I'm working on it. I'm no computer techi, that's for sure.
blush.gif

<!--EDIT|Busa_05
Reason for Edit: None given...|1119190581 -->

hehe, you must have had a harley parked where you have the busa now in the first pic..

BIG oil puddle underneath.. haha

j/k i'm assuming it's water.. but it looks like every parking spot i've ever seen a harley in for more than 1 hour.

I didn't know your wife rode also. Very Cool
cool.gif

Nice pics. Your daughter looks like she's waiting for you to leave, so she can go for a joy ride.
laugh.gif

yah.. i've tried to understand the harley mindset so many times and I just keep walking away shaking my head in confusion.

been trying to sell the new brother in laws 99 softail custom for him at the dealership I work at.. it's a nice bike and whatnot..pretty thing..

but just sitting there idling shat is vibrating around.. the tranny feels like a log trucks, and i've never got it to start without the choke on.. and even then it takes ten minutes to warm up on a 80 degree day.. I thought the thing was jacked up.. but I swear every harley guy I show it to is like.. "yeah, thats normal.. there just cold natured"..

cold natured??? give me a break.. cold natured means you turn the choke on for 20 seconds instead of 5 seconds.

in it's defence it's the evo 2 motor before all the counter balancing and such... hell some of these lemmings (i love that word ever since I read the webpage about it haha) like the evo 2 because .. are you ready for this.. "it vibrates like a real bike should!"..

I kid you not my kid sister (the one that married the HD owner) said after 20 minutes of riding it her sphincter is numb.

Thats not right... it's just not right.

Hell, i tried to start it last night for a guy and flooded it out so bad ( I crank the throttle twice) that we had to replace the plugs.. and of course 2 harley guys stop in while we are doing it.. all agreeing that yeah it happens to them atleast twice a year too... don't let it site and idle.. thats the worst thing to do with a harley.. WTF???

jesus.. the highest proformance cars in the world can sit and idle... and your telling me this 60hp turd can't idle without screwing itself up..

uhg.. as I've said.. it's a nice bike, and it is for sale. If your interested drop me a line.

oh.. the bro in law had a TL before he bought the HD... and bought another TL about 3 months after he got the harley and put it up for sale 2 weeks after that.

I got $50 to any takers that as soon as it's sold he goes offffff on what a POS it was and never even considers buying another.

hehe, you must have had a harley parked where you have the busa now in the first pic..

BIG oil puddle underneath.. haha

j/k i'm assuming it's water.. but it looks like every parking spot i've ever seen a harley in for more than 1 hour.
laugh.gif
yeah, it's water...the wit of some guys, I tell ya.
tounge.gif

I didn't know your wife rode also.  Very Cool
cool.gif

Nice pics.  Your daughter looks like she's waiting for you to leave, so she can go for a joy ride.
laugh.gif
Yeah, she loves to ride. I created a monster. Every other sentence is, "Daddy, can you take me for a little ride, please?" She wants a pocket bike in the worst way, but we're just taking the training wheels off her bicycle...
smile.gif
I so wish we had junior road racing like they do down in cali, I'd have her on a little racer already.

Back