Trying to pick an exhauset

Hey Im buying a k12 busa and want a noticable exhaust. I dont care much if it adds power just want to more noticable on the road for safety. I want something with a deep tone and sounds good. Was looking at the megaphone hotbodies but hear ppl say alot of bad things about them. any ideas?

there ya go,medum loud and low bass sound at idle for me their killer.
Yoshimura RS-3 Oval Race Dual Slip-on CARBON

464392_380652511967862_100000693504015_1186607_412903210_o.jpg

yea I am looking at all diffrent sound clips. like how the brocks sounds and the hot bodies. hot bodies was only 250ish so i was leaning to it but hearing they suck but noone has been able to tell me why

yea I am looking at all diffrent sound clips. like how the brocks sounds and the hot bodies. hot bodies was only 250ish so i was leaning to it but hearing they suck but noone has been able to tell me why
dont pass any cops with a DB meter or you will be sorrrrrrrrrrry.

Hot bodies do not suck if you want loud. If you want performance and loud stay away from hot bodies.

Hot bodies and similar exhaust tips sound terrible to everyone except the people who own them.

I was thinking about getting Yoshi R77's for mine, but opted for the Two Brothers Black Series. I love the groan & grawl of my girl now. Killer look & sound.

I kept mine dual, however. Good luck!

I did an Alien Head by Brock's. It looks clean, sounds good, and at WOT it sounds violent and sexy!

I have alien head duals with a vance and hines header. Sounds just as you described. Best exhaust in terms of tone but may be a little loud for some

I like the two brothers Carbon Fiber slip ons. I have had them for 5 years and the longer I run them the better they sound. I have never repacked them though and for me it helps with the sound. I am sure there is a sound clip somewhere on youtube. Here is one I found
Suzuki GSX-R 1000 Two Brothers Exhaust - YouTube[/url]
HAYABUSA 2008 TWO BROTHERS CARBON SLIP-ONS - YouTube[/url]

Hope this helps

IMG00243-20110622-1509.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My bike has a Muzzy, but I would swap anytime for whatever Chrisjp has on his bike. Best sounding stock busa my ears have heard..i think its an HMF exhaust.

Back