trying to find.?

On a bone stock engine, 8 psi which is the standard in Rcc stage 1 kits) will give you 240-250whp. If you make 195whp right now, that would put you at about 280whp give or take. A 4 pound spring would get you in the 250whp ballpark.

Your gonna want to run a good setup 4 a turbo so ur gonna need turbo pistons so you might as well grab a stock gen1 cylinder off ebay or here etc... Sell your 1397 cylinder and pistons and put it towards ur turbo parts. Tah Dah problem solved :whistle:

if it were me I'd sell the block and pistons, or trade for a set of stock pistons and cylinders plus cash and go back to stock bore.

Your gonna want to run a good setup 4 a turbo so ur gonna need turbo pistons so you might as well grab a stock gen1 cylinder off ebay or here etc... Sell your 1397 cylinder and pistons and put it towards ur turbo parts. Tah Dah problem solved :whistle:

Great minds think alike! ;)

im beginning to think that this is not going to be a good idea. I might not go this route if all these things are issues. I cant deal with any more real problems with the motor. been through enough already. Of course i could see the bike buy a new one and well. here we go again...lol... thanks for all the impute guys.

Back