Trying to find this dealership in west virginia...

Cuffee

Donating Member
Registered
I am trying to find this dealership located in West Virginia. They sale there bikes dirt cheap and then they ship it to your front door. I know a lot of people from Maryland purchase bikes from the dealership.

I use to have the guys business card but I lost it. Hopefully someone can help me out with a name and number.

Thanks,
Donald

Cuffee, the dealership youare looking for is Romney Cycle Center, Highway Rt50, Romney West Va. It is located about 90/100 mikes west of Wash DC or 35/40 miles west of Winchester, Va. Their phone # is 304 822-3933, hours Mon-Fri 9-5 and Sat 8-1.
My son bought from them May 05, gsxr600. No negotations as they are big on dirt bikes and have to sell x-number street bikes to meet Suzuki quoatas. I think they quoated me a new Busa otd at $9500 plus a $15.00 fee for ?? You are responsible for title and taxes in your own state. Place looks a little dumpy but easy to deal with. Hope this is the info you are after, if any other ?'s pm me.

Just spoke with them today they want 9620 OTD for an 06 Busa, only $20.00 more than Deep Creek but 100 miles saved in travel for me.    Not including tax and title.

<!--EDIT|Col_Mustard
Reason for Edit: None given...|1142658783 -->

Cuffee, the dealership youare looking for is Romney Cycle Center, Highway Rt50, Romney  West Va.  It is located about 90/100 mikes west of Wash DC or 35/40 miles west of Winchester, Va.  Their phone # is 304 822-3933, hours Mon-Fri 9-5 and Sat 8-1.  
My son bought from them May 05, gsxr600.  No negotations as they are big on dirt bikes and have to sell x-number street bikes to meet Suzuki quoatas.  I think they quoated me a new Busa otd at $9500 plus a $15.00 fee for ??  You are responsible for title and taxes in your own state.  Place looks a little dumpy but easy to deal with.  Hope this is the info you are after, if any other ?'s pm me.
Thanks for the info....I just call and spoke with a salesman and put my name on the list for a yellow/black GSXR 750. The price he quoted me was $8695. That's out the door. They sale the bikes wholesale. Also, they are located about 2 hours from DC.
Thanks again for the info.
Donald

Back