Try the Track at NCCAR/NCBIKE...

beachz

Registered
Hey everyone! Hope you are all doing well. I have been crazy busy but got a chance to take the bike out to a NCBIKE event at Garysburg, NC. They do a "try the track" session during lunch with paced laps to lure enthusiasts into the trackday web. :) Anyway, I thought I would share a couple of shots. My wife was kind enough to sit at turn 11 and shoot some photos for me. Thanks baby!!! Enjoy and happy pre-spring!

Oh... and thanks to Team Pro-Motion for organizing a great track day at an awesome facility!

RWM_1118.jpg

RWM_1067.jpg

Sorry officer... my foot slipped off the clutch. :/

RWM_1092.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sent ya a PM. the photos you got the website info. Did know there was a photo guys taking pics.

:thumbsup: Glad you finally got a taste of ot!:beerchug:

Yeah, they are like crack dealers.... first time is free and you are hooked. :) You need to find some time so we can get some saddle time my friend. :beerchug:

Sent ya a PM. the photos you got the website info. Did know there was a photo guys taking pics.

Sweet! I don't know how I missed the S1000RR. I am wanting one pretty bad and usually don't. Maybe we can catch up next time. I will see if you are in any of my wifes shots and send you the link when she posts them.

Back