Trustworthy shop around St. Louis area

Chris

Registered
Anyone know of one around the area? For basic maintenance and what not, instead of a dealership?

I'm right across the river in Illinois. Fairview Heights. Anywhere in the area. Ya know, as long as it isn't like 200 miles away.

Unfortunately I dont know of a reliable shop in our area. I travelled to K.C. to have Smithers Customs do my dyno tune and some other things while there. I do all my own wrenching for the most part because of not knowing who I can trust. Good Luck. The dealers for me at least, are not worthy of my trust.

I'm right across the river in Illinois. Fairview Heights. Anywhere in the area. Ya know, as long as it isn't like 200 miles away.

Semi lives in Alton. I'm pretty sure he gets his work done at Midwest Motorsport in Hartford. Shoot him a PM

Semi lives in Alton. I'm pretty sure he gets his work done at Midwest Motorsport in Hartford. Shoot him a PM

i do use them...they have always done good work for me and seem to actually care that you are satisfied with their work...just ask for the service dept. and tell him that Colen with the '05 red/black Busa recommended them, they'll get you taken care of...also, don't worry about the young guy with all the tattoos that looks like he should be working on a Harley instead of your superbike- he does a good job :beerchug:

midwestmotorsports linky

Last edited:
Awesome. I appreciate it. Yeah, I don't really do my own wrenching on my bike. Pathetic, I know.

Awesome. I appreciate it. Yeah, I don't really do my own wrenching on my bike. Pathetic, I know.

I do very little of my own. I'm capable, I just don't normally have the time to wrench and ride, so the wrenching gets done by someone else while I'm at work. When I'm not working, I'm riding.

Back