trunk space what?

camaroguy72

Registered
smile.gif
2.5 lbs with the pass. seat on!

Pix019.jpg

when i had mine lowered and took it to the dragstrip, after a few takeoffs my rear tire burned thru my trunk space
guns.gif

(frisbee @ Dec. 03 2006,17:44) Looks like its hard to hook them up and remove  .  very compact!
super.gif
they fit in perfect now and the lines are long enough, i just pop the seat off and slide the bottes out and unscrew the an fitting. no problemo! i can reach my hand back there and turn the valves while they are still in there too, and i have big hands.

(V8Pinto @ Feb. 22 2007,21:35) Is it possible to also run the 2lb bottle in the hump with these two under the seat?
I don't see why not, the way i have it the seat fits on without cutting any of the plastic away so it all fits nicely. if you could fit the bottle in the hump only thing i would worry about is the valve hitting the other bottles. I hear you could sneak 1 lb bottles on the insides of the tail section...
smile.gif

i do have more pics btw, I'll make sure to post later. i had the tail section off once again for a new paint job so everything is out in the open haha. i'll post up later.

Back