TRULY PERFECT

RaiderDm

Registered
Sam wakes up with a huge hangover after attending his company's Christmas Party.
Sam is not normally a drinker, but the drinks didn't taste like alcohol at all. He didn't even
remember how he got home from the party. As bad as he was feeling, he wondered if had
done something wrong.

Sam had to force himself to open his eyes. The first thing he sees is a couple of
aspirin next to a glass of water on the bedside table. Next to them a single red rose! Sam
sits up and sees his clothes in front of him all clean and pressed. He looks around the room
and sees that it is in perfect order, spotlessly clean. So is the rest of the house.

He takes the aspirin. He cringes at the huge black eye staring back at him in the mirror.
Then he notices a note hanging on the corner of the mirror written in red with little hearts on it.
It even has a kiss mark from his wife in lipstick! "Honey, breakfast is on the stove. I left early
to go get groceries to make you your favorite dinner tonight. I love you, darling! Love Nancy."

He stumbles to the kitchen and sure enough, there is hot breakfast, steaming coffee and
the morning newspaper. His son is also sitting at the table. Sam asks," Son ... What happened
last night?"

"Well, you came home after 3am, drunk out of your mind. You fell over the coffee table
and broke it. Then you puked in the hallway. You got the black eye walking into the door."

Confused, Sam asks his son,"So, why is everything in such perfect order, so clean? Why
do I have a rose and breakfast ready and waiting for me?"

His son replies,"Oh THAT!   Mom dragged you to the bedroom. When she tried to take your
pants off, you screamed ... "Leave me alone lady ... I'm married!"

Broken coffee table ... $69.99
Hot breakfast ...           $4.20
2 aspirin ...                    $.25

Saying the RIGHT thing at the Right time ... PRICELESS

pirate.gif
Raider out.

<!--EDIT|RaiderDm
Reason for Edit: "1236"|1110551935 -->

Us married men need to memorize those few words... Just in case...
biggrin.gif

I never get lucky and say anything good when I'm drunk:laugh:
you never do anything that wrong do ya bill?

we need to take a riding trip some weekend and stay in a hotel with a bar where we can get drunk that night and then ride all the next day. That sounds like a blast.

Back