Trucks should come with a "Monster" option.......

Here's my Jeep~!~

100_1361.jpg

100_1321.jpg

100_1366.jpg

100_1631.jpg

We have a Ford dealer in Columbia SC that offers a "Southern Comfort" custom package on the Super Duty trucks....they have Pro Comp lifts....look like 4 to 6" lifts, with 35" Mickey Thompsons/chrome rims and usually some kind of fade paint job. The F250's with this run for about $42K to $50K.

wow i got mine for 25k with 30k miles on it...it was a repo when diesel went 5 bucks a gal

thats my dad refusing to get wet, i didnt lock my hubs before i went in thought i was tall enough the headlights come up to my chest..had to hold my breath to lock the hubs.cold water

IMG00014-20090723-1302.jpg

Last edited:
I was shocked at how much diesels dropped in price last year...I think mine was devalued to about 1/3 the price. Haven't checked lately, but guess they're coming back up eventually...like the stock market :laugh:

About as lifted as i'd want in a daily driver/shop truck: 37's on a 6 inch lift. Just waxed her....

08 F250.jpg

wow i got mine for 25k with 30k miles on it...it was a repo when diesel went 5 bucks a gal

thats my dad refusing to get wet, i didnt lock my hubs before i went in thought i was tall enough the headlights come up to my chest..had to hold my breath to lock the hubs.cold water

Why did you have to lock the hubs? My Excursion has lock outs but they're only for if the switch inside fails. All the hvy Fords have them for a back up.

Looks like a fun time and a GREAT shot :beerchug:

haha...supposed to lock the hubs before you play:rulez:

My strictly play/toy hauler (4" lift and 33's) and my new daily driver/toy hauler (6" lift and 35's). Unfortunately, the new one cost me my beloved Bullet.

Beach 072406 002.jpg

Ins pics (10).JPG

Last edited:
We have a Ford dealer in Columbia SC that offers a "Southern Comfort" custom package on the Super Duty trucks....they have Pro Comp lifts....look like 4 to 6" lifts, with 35" Mickey Thompsons/chrome rims and usually some kind of fade paint job. The F250's with this run for about $42K to $50K.
Southern Comfort went out of business about 2 months ago. Mine was done by them and sold by Chevy, I have full Chevy warranty. :thumbsup:

But your also talkin to the guy who's thinking about putting a small lift on a jeep liberty .... bring on the jokes now I know it's coming but for the record it is a 4x4

But your also talkin to the guy who's thinking about putting a small lift on a jeep liberty .... bring on the jokes now I know it's coming but for the record it is a 4x4

I would to see that when finished.. I've been thinking about picking up a used Liberty CRD to do a mild lift on and send to Bosnia..

I would to see that when finished.. I've been thinking about picking up a used Liberty CRD to do a mild lift on and send to Bosnia..

mmm crd in a small jeep would be fun with a good tunner and a big turbo and injectors

and i dont know why my hubs wont engage without me manually doing it yet

Back