Truck Skipping

Jbaby1969

Registered
Not how I wanted to spend my days off. Replaced wires, putting plugs in now. If that’s not it, a fuel injector is next.

I always thought misfiring was American for...misfiring. :D

No there are subsets of American. Generally skipping is something kids do for fun. The southern version of skipping can either mean the same, or in my case a misfire.

North of Georgia-“Hey mom, I’m going skipping in the park”

Georgia-“I cant go to the park because my truck is skipping.”

Thats Georgia speak. I aint ner a heard bouts no skipping cept skool. lol

We used to ‘cut’ skool but my heart ‘skipped’ a beat in 3rd grade when a new girl from Georgia moved to town. Her (twang) the way she seemed to end every sentence as if it were a question as her voice went up quite affected me. *sigh* :D I have some good memories of cutting class too.:cool: Of course I was older then:rolleyes::D

We used to ‘cut’ skool but my heart ‘skipped’ a beat in 3rd grade when a new girl from Georgia moved to town. Her (twang) the way she seemed to end every sentence as if it were a question as her voice went up quite affected me. *sigh* :D I have some good memories of cutting class too.:cool: Of course I was older then:rolleyes::D

As long as the girl wasn’t your cousin.....hang on, that’s Alabama not Georgia! Lol

Back