Truck Drivers .

c10

Registered
New Trucks rolling in @ wife's job. While this truck is not hers I still just love it.
Her rig is the same just old tractor T800 with a pacar mx13..
Would of been cool to know her when she drove the mine haul trucks in Arizona .
That little lady has Airborne jump wings to boot ;)

DSC_5594.JPG

DSC_5595.JPG

Pretty fancy trailer...

While getting gas the other day I saw a tiny lady get out of a brand new Freightliner-gone is the stereotype of a big, burly trucker.

Tianne has been driving since she was 20 ( now 49 ) She started in the US army . Drove fuel trucks for the US airforce ( Mannheim Germany ) Jumped in with 5 ton's desert storm / shield . She commented how those 5 tons would lose a chute , and burn in hot . Kick the windshield out , and drive on .

I've had a few small (er) female soldiers work for me who drove the biggest and baddest. Knew one who was a tank driver, she was harder than Christmas candy....

Had a tiny Newfy lady work for me and she loved to drive our Mercedes 32 tonne armoured trucks, those things were beasts.

untitled.png

Tianne has been driving since she was 20 ( now 49 ) She started in the US army . Drove fuel trucks for the US airforce ( Mannheim Germany ) Jumped in with 5 ton's desert storm / shield . She commented how those 5 tons would lose a chute , and burn in hot . Kick the windshield out , and drive on .
We already knew she was a badass. She's gotta deal with you on the regular.....
But that's super cool!

Mine does the same thing....except it is in person, she gets "that" look...
Funny part Bill is she picked the bolts on Pro bolts web site for the carbon mirror block off plates I made .
She saw them on RJ , and thought I bought them . Showed her the scrap carbon fiber from Pete .

Back