Troops on the Canadian border, good idea?

Sure is a big border to try and control and would use a pile of resources to do so with little gain.

I could only imagine the consequences of a US soldier firing upon a Canadian citizen...

That‘s because he’s a friggin idiot.
He's a businessman, you'd think he'd have a better grasp on how business works. Open access across international borders facilities trade.
Plus, it's not as if the southern border is exactly what one would consider impervious....

#GotTrumpsSouthWestWall ~ #WeGettingTrumpsNorthWallToo ~ #THEoRg *

Last edited:
its about time our military defends our own boarders than some other nations boarders. the world is going to be changing its policy on world travel if they are smart.

Go ahead Frump,guard the border. I'm Canadian and have ZERO interest in crossing over. Remember NAFTA. All it did was increase the drug trade.
"Free trade", blow me.We are still recovering from that great little idea. I know lets ship all our raw logs out,so our mill workers can starve to death.Canadian bonus #27. No offence,or in this case NO FENCE

Lets buy all Walmart now. We are to stoopid to have giant US chains.
Sears,Woolco,The Bay,Eatons,Zeller's,K-Mart....all gone. The Hudson's Bay Company [The Bay] has been...sorry,was around for hundred's of years.Now,Walmart,Costco,etc.
US influence...I'll pass. Even when my Canadian dollar was worth a dollar sixty US [times have changed] I did not "cross-border shop." I spent my Canadian dollars on Canadians for Canadians.
Trump and the Trumpeter's....Can go get fugged.

Can't we just
him. Rubb.

its about time our military defends our own boarders than some other nations boarders. the world is going to be changing its policy on world travel if they are smart.

I honestly think the US even with it's military might would be hard pressed to defend it's north and south borders due to the huge distances...(this includes Alaska BTW).
Generally the US military (and others) are called to sort out messes the politicians created-the list is lengthy but every war ever fought were the result of politicians.

...and to add to this, the US definitely does not need to defend against Canada and nor should this ever be an option.

I agree on world travel, things will never be the same.

The only way Covid 19 will be defeated is with a vaccine which would be mandatory for all. National isolation will not work unless it is a global isolation in which each and every nation participates without fail....what are the chances of that???

[QUOTE="Yellow09, post: 3330333, member: 48791"
The only way Covid 19 will be defeated is with a vaccine which would be mandatory for all. National isolation will not work unless it is a global isolation in which each and every nation participates without fail....what are the chances of that???
[/QUOTE]
Uh-oh.
Knowing how corrupt and evil the vast majority of the World's leaders are ( power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely), look at the wars they have started, a universal vaccine is a scary thought . . will they publish a complete list of ingredients? and what will become of the ones that refuse it?

Uh-oh.
Knowing how corrupt and evil the vast majority of the World's leaders are ( power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely), look at the wars they have started, a universal vaccine is a scary thought . . will they publish a complete list of ingredients? and what will become of the ones that refuse it?
[/QUOTE]
These vaccines are out there already...I'd imagine your country has vaccines for children..those children didn't sign a consent form.

Until recently measles, polio, diphtheria, smallpox, etc were exceedingly rare because of mandatory vaccines. Then, some uneducated loudmouths ignored science and decided that vaccination caused autism. It doesn't, but equally ignorant individuals continue to believe it does. In countries which require children's vaccination, rates are still low. In others which don't, they're rising.

were not worried about Canada military ,they would call it the 2 day war if we ever got into with Canada , so there military is not a problem. don't forget about the infected people that came to united states that killed hundreds of Americans from an entrance into united states that's was guarded. think about the unguarded boarder problem, we don't have enough boarder agents to cover the land mass and that why we should use our military to help defend our boarders until this crisis is over. this virus did not come from America it came from china and virus did not swim over here.

were not worried about Canada military ,they would call it the 2 day war if we ever got into with Canada , so there military is not a problem. don't forget about the infected people that came to united states that killed hundreds of Americans from an entrance into united states that's was guarded. think about the unguarded boarder problem, we don't have enough boarder agents to cover the land mass and that why we should use our military to help defend our boarders until this crisis is over. this virus did not come from America it came from china and virus did not swim over here.
So much misinformation here, I'm not even going to bother to correct you.
Have a great evening.

Yellow09 : National isolation wont work if unless it is a global isolation in which each and every nation participates without fail....what are the chances of that???

Lots of countries are isolating we gotta try.

Colonel Nathan R. Jessup...

"Son, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You?" xc700

Back