Troops on the Canadian border, good idea?

were not worried about Canada military ,they would call it the 2 day war if we ever got into with Canada , so there military is not a problem. don't forget about the infected people that came to united states that killed hundreds of Americans from an entrance into united states that's was guarded. think about the unguarded boarder problem, we don't have enough boarder agents to cover the land mass and that why we should use our military to help defend our boarders until this crisis is over. this virus did not come from America it came from china and virus did not swim over here.
So much misinformation here, I'm not even going to bother to correct you.
Have a great evening.

I concur whole-heartedly....

Lots of countries are isolating we gotta try.

Sadly trying isn't doing....if 30% of the countries in the world isolate, it's the 70% of the others who will re-infect the 30%... It has to be as close to 100% as we can get in order to be sort of effective....if a vaccine is introduced, it will help but even that isn't 100%.

All it takes is an infected person to enter a country after their isolation is complete to re-start the virus spread again.

It's smoke and mirrors move guys. By moving troops to the southern and northern border Trump implies that it's those borders that are increasing the rate of infection. Normal people would see troop movements and think, oh the military must know something I don't know, must be important. His go to game is to blame foreigners for all ills, even in this pandemic. Canada is doing great managing the pandemic. I be more concerned about Americans heading north to escape into Canada. Sad but true. Human nature is to run away from danger. An expected response to the current crisis.

Hey yellow,let me have my fun. :p Rubb.
We wore a war of 1812 pin on our uniform for 2 yrs...I openly opposed this through my superiors for the following reasons:

a) we weren't a formed nation during that war-Canada didn't exist
b) why would we commemorate a war fought against our neighbour and closest ally
c) the pins were made in China

Made me sick to have to wear that pin...often times I would not and state it was lost somewhere....my Col always managed to find me one and put it on my desk when I wasn't there...I don't know where he found them but I "lost" quite a few. Later he confessed he knew I hated to wear them and knew they weren't lost..

Whats President Rump guarding against.Just reported,US has more cases in the world than any other country. "Please please,pretty please Mr.Slump let me in...I want to "Free Trade" me one of yer fine Covid's,perhaps a nice case of 19.

Rubb.......me all over with fuggin' bleach. [Walmart had some today]

Whats President Rump guarding against.Just reported,US has more cases in the world than any other country. "Please please,pretty please Mr.Slump let me in...I want to "Free Trade" me one of yer fine Covid's,perhaps a nice case of 19. View attachment 1615636

Rubb.......me all over with fuggin' bleach. [Walmart had some today]
You Sir, are a real character...you missed your calling doing stand up comedy.

I'm thinking about a strongly worded email to the head of my beloved Canada.
Email that follows to be sent to Da'Gubbment....

Dear Dik-Heads,
I would like to propose a giant high wall be built between Canada and The USA.
It would keep out all of the US Walking Covid Zombies. Thank you for your immediate attention to this horrific plague.
P.S. In response to your previous email: "No thank you, I still have a large supply left from your last shipment."[tin foil hats]

NO YANKIES NO YANKEE'S NO YANKS

No Thanks,No Yanks

I'm thinking about a strongly worded email to the head of my beloved Canada.
Email that follows to be sent to Da'Gubbment....

Dear Dik-Heads,
I would like to propose a giant high wall be built between Canada and The USA.
It would keep out all of the US Walking Covid Zombies. Thank you for your immediate attention to this horrific plague.
P.S. In response to your previous email: "No thank you, I still have a large supply left from your last shipment."[tin foil hats]

NO YANKIES NO YANKEE'S NO YANKS

No Thanks,No Yanks View attachment 1615637

From those pesky Hosers,,,,,lol.......
Even in this time of great crisis, Canada regretfully wishes to announce to the US that there will no longer be any exports going south across the border. It is too heavily armed to make this undertaking possible.
No:
Canadian bacon.
No maple syrup.
No Alberta beef.
No B.C. smoked salmon.
No B.C. high-grade smoke.
No lumber.
No natural gas/oil/minerals.
No John Candy or any candy
Well,John is dead,but that's beside the point.
The list is big,Justin Bieber just to name one.

Canada’s Top 10 Exports
March 8, 2020 by Daniel Workman

150x90-flag-canada3-OPTIMIZED.jpg?zoom=1.jpg
by Flagpictures.orgNicknamed the Great White North, Canada exported a total US$446.5 billion worth of products around the globe in 2019. That dollar amount reflects a 9.2% increase since 2015 but a -0.9% dip from 2018 to 2019.

The latest available country-specific data shows that 91.6% of products exported from Canada were bought by importers in: United States (75.4% of the global total), China (3.9%), United Kingdom (3.3%), Japan (2.1%), Mexico (1.2%), Germany (1.1%), South Korea (0.9%), Netherlands (0.9%), India (0.8%), Hong Kong (0.7%), France (0.6%) and Italy (0.5%).

Forgot to mention...
  1. Mineral fuels including oil: US$98.4 billion (22% of total exports)
  2. Vehicles: $61.4 billion (13.8%)
  3. Machinery including computers: $34.8 billion (7.8%)
  4. Gems, precious metals: $21.3 billion (4.8%)
  5. Electrical machinery, equipment: $13.5 billion (3%)
  6. Plastics, plastic articles: $12.7 billion (2.8%)
  7. Wood: $11.7 billion (2.6%)
  8. Aircraft, spacecraft: $11.3 billion (2.5%)
  9. Ores, slag, ash: $8.9 billion (2%)
  10. Pharmaceuticals: $8.4 billion (1.9%)
Nope....No Moe.... Rubb'd the wrong way.

Just how many US presidents will it take for the country to rise above this horrible Corona deal.[no not the rising cost of beer] It will only take one.Currently serving as The Champion of the free World,Mr.Donny Trump'ed. Only 1 pres,thats it. If Hump self isolates,then self incriminates,self abdicates,self deposes, and spends his free trade time on self help books,you guys will be fine. Is that rocket scientist of a wife on his staff.

Robbed.

Just how many US presidents will it take for the country to rise above this horrible Corona deal.[no not the rising cost of beer] It will only take one.Currently serving as The Champion of the free World,Mr.Donny Trump'ed. Only 1 pres,thats it. If Hump self isolates,then self incriminates,self abdicates,self deposes, and spends his free trade time on self help books,you guys will be fine. Is that rocket scientist of a wife on his staff.View attachment 1615647
Robbed.

Here‘s Melanoma herself lovingly anticipating her kiss of someone (familiar?) a tad closer to her age and her hubby’s reaction after seeing this pic.

I mean hell..
Ronnie had Nancy...George H had Barbara...Bill had Hillary...George W had Laura...'Bomba had Michelle. All were fairly stand-up Ladies.... Lump got Melanija.
"Oh pooshka,may I use de Air Force One,I have shopping to do.I go to Rodeo Drive,Sak'ed on fiss avenue,and zat wunderfal place in zee Englander,Saville Road.
Kom now,vee must stop all dis dissing.

Back