Trooper Hawking us

Definitely see why he pulled you over, and you stopped on the left. Ouch.

Definitely see why he pulled you over, and you stopped on the left. Ouch.

Yea.... Not sure why my buddy pulled off on the left , probably just freaked out.... He said he hit about 15mph so he thought he was going to jail.... Fortunately for him the trooper only paced us and never locked in on radar. So he wrote my buddy a ticket for 90mph... Lucky break i suppose.

Yea.... Not sure why my buddy pulled off on the left , probably just freaked out.... He said he hit about 15mph so he thought he was going to jail.... Fortunately for him the trooper only paced us and never locked in on radar. So he wrote my buddy a ticket for 90mph... Lucky break i suppose.

Lol... Oops , i meant 150mph

Very lucky indeed. I learned very early in my driving to always pull to the right. :beerchug:

When i am being hawked (happens a lot) I pull over ASAP. Side of road or gas station. . I give the WTF look to the cops as they pass by. I don't have time for foolishness

hate to say it, but that rider was asking for it. when that happens to me i just box easy with traffic and let them tail me. once they figured my tag is clean, they press on. sorry about the ticket and hopefully not a hefty one.

When i am being hawked (happens a lot) I pull over ASAP. Side of road or gas station. . I give the WTF look to the cops as they pass by. I don't have time for foolishness

You only raise suspicion when you do that. There is no homebase ( side of road / gas station ) in life. You need to do what works for you but be careful paying the man too much attention instead of whats ahead of you. Of course as the film shows, you can't be completely oblivious to your surroundings.

If you haven't violated the law or meet some standard of reasonable suspicion or probable cause you will not get pulled. If you do and you're lawful what the heck.

I don't know the why, but a lot of guys focus on sportbikes. I get it all the time. Stop to eat somewhere and see them circling. I wonder sometimes if I'm not just a little paranoid. Then I have to remember to leave easy. I normally go 11K in first gear everywhere :laugh:

Freaking Brock Davidson :banghead:

I don't know the why, but a lot of guys focus on sportbikes. I get it all the time. Stop to eat somewhere and see them circling. I wonder sometimes if I'm not just a little paranoid. Then I have to remember to leave easy. I normally go 11K in first gear everywhere :laugh:

Freaking Brock Davidson :banghead:

:laugh:

Gettin' pretty sneaky out here dad,no visible external lights,etc. and hard to spot when coming up from the rear(i have to admit i never pay much attention to what's going on behind me with all the traffic we have out here,hard enough just to keep track of all these knuckleheads on both sides and in front as in stretches on that freeway[91]there are areas with 7 lanes in each direction),plus that morning it was pretty overcast(June gloom),tinted helmet visors,etc.None of us ever spotted or even noticed him trailing us over that 15 mile stretch,you can't really see it in the video but he came within 2' of me as he flew by(in my lane)and could've taken my old ass out.:laugh:Oh well,everybody eventually gets nailed and has to pay up,just the nature of the beast when ridin' these things(damned Brock Davidson:rofl:).

Very lucky indeed. I learned very early in my driving to always pull to the right. :beerchug:

About 5 lanes in that stretch of road to navigate traffic before getting off on the right side,even though it would've probably been the right course of action to take it possibly could've been even more hazardous(to Adam)to attempt it.

Hahahahahahaha omg I haven't laughed that hard in a long time!!!!
You obv made him drop his jelly roll and pissed him off....hahahahahaha I'm laughing so hard I'm crying!
Not at you but with you, well kinda at you too! I've done stupid stuff like that before too so don't feel bad.

I've pulled over to left as well here. Our left/emergency lane is wider than one lane and they prefer you pull over to left instead of crossing four other lanes of traffic as you come to a panic stop with lights flashing behind you. Most tickets are as we see originated in fast lane so it's only natural for you to go left to stop. Crossing traffic could and has caused accidents.

Definitely need to be more aware of your surroundings. I kept hearing the theme from Jaws in my mind.
DaaaaDunt DaaaaaDunt DaaaDunt nunnunununun Dunt!!!
Like a shark the old seasoned cop just waited and waited and waited a Lil more cuz he knew between the three of you somebody was gonna have a momentary lapse of reason and hit it. Just waited and BAM! Gotcha! :laugh:

Tell me though why does video end at the best part? Only got to see the door open?
I wanted to hear the 'well wtf were you thinking?' Speech. :rofl:

Live and learn....

Lol he could have stopped you all soooo much earlier, I think he was just checking to see if you all were going to get reckless, and 90 + 50 easy on that last shot

Back