Troll Definition

Twobrothersbusa

Team Gixxer Racing; IDMBT #1
Donating Member
Registered
Looking far and wide...ok, just doing a Bing search, I found this to describe our new found member BeKing.

A forum troll is someone who actively watches a forum. Not to be confused with a lurker, or just a forum frequenter, the troll annoys, pesters, and generally insults any thread they open.

Correct on the definition.

I looked through the older posts that he made and he only recently became a troll. He was normal when he first got here. What did you guys do to him? :laugh:

Cut the guy a break.. When are you guys going to let him live it down? Seems to me you guys are the ones being trolls every time he pops up on here only to flame him.

Obviously he thought this was GSXR.com when he started here. He didn't take time to sit back and figure out the atmosphere on this forum, instead he posted anything he may have thought would get a rise from the rest of us so he could get the attention that he desperately seeks. Time will tell if his apology is sincere. If it is, kudos to him. If it's not, ban him into the next millennium.

So far as I can tell the most offensive thing he has said is more or less he liked the looks of the Bking better and a little trolling. It's kind of fun watching people get so bent out of shape out of things so trivial.

He's just another member, and don't forget the ignore feature, hopefully you see this :laugh:

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, i was WAY off...

MinnKota%20Transom%20Mount.gif

Back