Tripple Bypass Surgery !

Bosshound

Donating Member
Registered
Why is there a waiting list for this kinda surgery ? My Brother in law Joe is sitting at home waiting for that phone call. This SOO sucks for my sister and her husband. They are such good people.

Robert

:please:

Prayers made for them and you.

Does seem strange? Is there a shortage of cardiac surgeons in your area/Cali?
Seems like something that should be able to be arranged in short order?

man that sucks, I agree seems like something they should get sorted out quickly. I hope they get it figured out ASAP for him :please:

sadly this is what we can all expect in 2014 with the Obama care :banghead:

man that sucks, I agree seems like something they should get sorted out quickly. I hope they get it figured out ASAP for him :please:

sadly this is what we can all expect in 2014 with the Obama care :banghead:

I did not originally want to go there but so very true...................We are all Screwed :moon:

PS: Brother in Law has Good Insurance :wtf:

I did not originally want to go there but so very true...................We are all Screwed :moon:

PS: Brother in Law has Good Insurance :wtf:

Has he called his insurance company? I know UHC and BCBS have "nurses" available and can help find/schedule stuff to ensure A) you get the right care and B ) your care is covered correctly. If he has not called them I suggest his first call tomorrow is to them to get to the bottom of all of this stuff.

And yes we are boned in 2014 :banghead:

Prayers made for them and you.

Does seem strange? Is there a shortage of cardiac surgeons in your area/Cali?
Seems like something that should be able to be arranged in short order?

Sutter General is the ONLY Hospital available for this kinda surgery in Sacramento. It's a big deal so I guess they need the best of the best :dunno:

seems strange to have to wait for something like that, usually i thought they got you in and done, well sending some prayers to your brother n law and his family.

Prayers sent for a successful surgery and complete recovery. I agree that he should call his insurance company. Maybe they can get him into a different hospital sooner.

The problem is we are now the "Fattest" country on the face of the earth. With one of every three americans including children considered "Obese" corinary disease is only going to get worse. Second only to "Diabetes". The line for bypass surgery will get longer and longer as more of us become bigger and bigger with age. The problem is we as a nation have become so lazy we can't seem to get out of our bedroom slippers or push the chip dip away. Sweat seems to be a vulger word!

I have always felt I was responsible for my own health. If every american felt the same, we could cut medical cost in half not to mention the improvement in daily life. Personal Responsibility, eh?

Robert
You have to stay on top of the Doctor's, And Surgeon. Make sure the Medical Insurance is up to date. My Brother just had it done and no problem. My Sister and Niece were on them untill they set a date.

Chuck

regards and best wishes to you and your family , i thought it was a only a Uk thing where they send you home to wait unless you may not make it there . Regards again
Dale

Back