Trippin!

WWJD

Donating Member
Registered
I'm riding my busa into Denver sometime the week of Aug 14th if anyone wants to ride around. I'm unthrilled over high altitude mountain twisties - and I am sure there are some nice ones out there - but I'm good for everything else.

I'll be staying with a buddy a block away from Colombine, for a few days just to hang out, get out of town, and do some more touring.

PM me or post up if you wanna ride with another busa

Unthrilled about High Altitude twisties?
rock.gif

Not sure what you mean, but I know of a few killer loops you can make. up in the Rockies. Real Good Day ride or even 2 day.

hwy 34 to Estes Park, Then South on 7 to 72 to Nederland, to 119 South to I-70 or any number of other roads, back to denver.

or 34 over trailridge THROUGH Rocky Mtn National park...
thumbs-up.gif
Up over the divide and south to Winterpark over Loveland pass...

OR (One of the best) 24 out of Colorado springs, up through the mountains and over Independance Pass down into Aspen... (SPEND THE NIGHT)

Fuggin great ride...
thumbs-up.gif

thumbs-up.gif

Unthrilled about High Altitude twisties?
rock.gif
I have that weird hights thing. Found out on my AZ trip. I love cool corners, curves and sweepers but put a cliff next to them and I slwo WAY down. even when driving a car. Im not worried about trying to get over it now, I just accept it and move on
smile.gif

I'll check out your roads andmaybe go find a few! I want to video some nice rides around there too

24 out of Colorado springs, up through the mountains and over Independance Pass down into Aspen[/QUOTE]
x100000000000
cool.gif

Back