Triple Tree

GSXRme

Registered
I am putting 1 of the best Triple Trees you can get on, Well made and Very light aswell as easy to install with all tools included.

Promachining
PM-1 Triple Tree Clamp Black w/pocket Hayabusa Gsx1300r

DSCF0954.JPG

Price on new Triple tree was ruffy $240 VERY nice

Old Tree was about $140ish I think, not completely shur but it was a waste of money

I got one of those older ones from a member here.... was okay, just gotta be careful with the screws. also, the clip-ons cant go in too far, the reservoirs don't fit too well. but it was cheep, and it works.

nice lookin clamp there!

I would like to say 3 screws fell out while riding w/o me knowing and the hole bar fell out while going about 50mph with the old tree. Talking about scaring the living $%$% out of me..!!

I also upgraded to the ProMachining tree from the old style and the quality is unmatched. The PM tree is one of the nicest billet pieces that I have seen and it fits absolutely perfect. If you are looking for a lowering triple tree you might as well go ahead and get the best and save yourself some trouble later on.
cool.gif

I've been watching out for the Pro Machining triple, but I didn't want to pay that much for it. Now you guys say there may be problems with the el-cheapos. What's a man to do? Then I stumble across this beautiful one made by Cyclecat. (See pic below)

Problem is it costs more than the PM unit and you gotta get their clip ons. But look at that gold! Muhahhaha

STC01_02_1_.jpg

Back