Triple s custom fat tire kits

Must be from around pa too. I see their ads on craigslist all the time. I was thinking of having him do a modified stock swingarm on my gen2 but can find and pics of his work.

Triple S Customs -

I dunno. Their website has no information what so ever. No contact information, phone numbers... nothing. I did a WHOIS search, and it's all registered to a guy in Orlando, Florida. "Luis Robles"

The registered business address is a residential house though.

I like the idea of layaway for the people who can't drop 5 g's outright, but still seems shady.

I spoke to the guy and got his info he sent me the Web link his work looks real good but I'm not comfortable wit just giving my money to any one with out some sort of reference and I also like the layaway plan I would go to tricked out but he is super high I yall can call the number of the site and get a feel for your self and go from then please let me know the vibe yall get thanks

Yea talked to the guy as well week or so ago. He swore the gen2 was a stock 42 sproket in rear tho.

Call up AAA/PPM Swingarm @ 336-689-8497, speak to Mike Smith...tell him Jody sent you....:thumbsup:

I bought mine from sb customs for $3500. I bought the kit so that I wouldn't have to send my rim in. They widen out the stock rim but u can't even tell unless you're right up on it

image.jpg

image.jpg

Back