Trip to Rye Beach, NH with BrendanP and getting new rubber with GixerHP

racerV

Did you say something?
Donating Member
Registered
Had time to only click a few photos. Got poured on thanks to Bill but had a great time.:laugh:

102_7165.jpg

102_7166.jpg

102_7167.jpg

102_7168.jpg

102_7169.jpg

102_7170.jpg

102_7171.jpg

Looks like a good time, Where has Brenden been lately?

Hey Brenden (aquaman). Did you feel comfortable riding around all the water? Or did the gixxer hickup and try to run the other way?

Holy Christ Big John, you are a brave soul letting Aquaman get that close to the water with that Blue/white gixxer! :oh:
I'm jealous, wish I could have joined up with you two! I just called Brendan, no answer. Now I see where the bastid is!

You make Brendan look like a midget dude!

Lol Tuff! Get yer azz out here! I got 2 bikes and John is here for a couple of months! So put your money where yer mouth is!

RacerV, I have had a ball with you for the last 3 days, and hope to keep having as much fun as we did today. We took those thunderstorms today and showed them who was BOSS! It sucked for a bit, but we had a great frickin day today. And yes, I made it home in one piece! hahaha:thumbsup:

John isn't happy unless he's working on someone elses bike. He has some awesome tools. No pix of Busa, and where's Bogus :laugh:

Hey Brendon...good pics of the bike. I can see that the amount of beer in the picture is proportional to the amount of work needing to be done.

What does a whole rack buy!!:beerchug:

explains why I didnt get a call back from John ... looks like you guys had a fun time

Back