Trip To Dan & Hrhdi's

semi

Whoooosh!
Donating Member
Registered
Dan and HRHDi had invited me to come see them for a couple days and check out their neighborhood so i pulled out from IL early one morning and headed for VT...since i had missed Rhode Island when i went through the area with twotonevert and MrsTwotonevert several years ago (click here for that write-up: https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/thre...vert-mrstwotonevert-and-friends.176444/page-4 ), i thought i would circle by and see it for myself
IMG_4014 (Large).JPG
IMG_4016 (Large).JPG
IMG_4017 (Large).JPG
IMG_4018 (Large).JPG
IMG_4019 (Large).JPG
IMG_4022 (Large).JPG
IMG_0384 (Large).JPG

after a good night's sleep and some rambling around, i wandered up to see Plymouth Rock (scratch another one off the Bucket List)
IMG_4030 (Large).JPG
IMG_0386 (Large).JPG
IMG_0388 (Large).JPG
IMG_4025 (Large).JPG
IMG_4023 (Large).JPG
IMG_4026 (Large).JPG
IMG_4027 (Large).JPG
IMG_4031 (Large).JPG
IMG_4032 (Large).JPG
IMG_4034 (Large).JPG

swinging by Robert Frost's farm, i rolled on into Vermont and up to Dan and HRHDi's
IMG_4035 (Large).JPG
IMG_4036 (Large).JPG
IMG_4037 (Large).JPG
IMG_4038 (Large).JPG
IMG_4044 (Large).JPG
IMG_4040 (Large).JPG
IMG_4041 (Large).JPG
IMG_4042 (Large).JPG
IMG_4043 (Large).JPG

if you ever happen to get up in that part of the country, i highly recommend this for breakfast...it is French Toast made into a grilled cheese sandwich and drowned in authentic Vermont maple syrup...then, make sure to hit Ben & Jerry's for dessert :thumbsup:
IMG_0396 (Large).JPG
IMG_4045 (Large).JPG
IMG_4046 (Large).JPG

when we were planning the trip, we thought it might be late enough for the leaves to be changing but it didn't turn cold early enough (middle of Sept)...i did manage to find one leaf though lol...one of these days, i'll make it back up there to see the Fall leaves...i managed to get up into Canada one day for a little while (first time there on a bike) and rolled over 100,000 miles on the odometer the day before i headed back home...it was a great trip!
IMG_4087 (Large).JPG
IMG_4091 (Large).JPG
IMG_4093 (Large).JPG
IMG_4094 (Large).JPG
IMG_0410 (Large).JPG
IMG_0411 (Large).JPG
IMG_0413 (Large).JPG

Correct, you can never go wrong in Vermont, roads scenery, people,

thanks everyone :beerchug:
Very nice ! Is that a Texas shaped TAG on the dog ? :) 100,000 how sweet it is .
it probably is, Dan and HRHDi lived there before moving to VT...btw, that dog will be your best friend if you will just scratch his butt! (be prepared to be covered in hair) :lol:

lol have three dogs . A big white one just like him . When you come down to Texas let me know Ill get the polish out for your head light :)

Back