Trip 760 Kilometers today (470 miles) Europe - Greece

Somehow the white looks so......regal. Your Busa is a beauty and you obviously love it.

The previous owner made mine what it is today-the "Bumble Bee". I liked it as soon as I laid eyes on it as it is unique and I like unique.

you are right my friend
and I try to improve it in all points and I want it to be special.
my own Busa purchased second hand and and it was absolutely stock.

upload photos of your own please.

I'd love to visit Greece. Perhaps one day I'll have the opportunity. It looks so beautiful.
You have to visit Greece
we have great weather, mild winter and dry summer, excellent food (have you tried to drink tsipouro?)
Unspoilt islands, beautiful forests and picturesque villages on the mainland. The sea in the Aegean Sea is still clean here some photos from yesterday in galaxidi place.

Resized_20190309_123440_7603.jpeg
nistisimoi-mezedes-gia-tsipouro-ediva.gr_.jpg
TopTenRegions2_CentralGreeceThessaly_6Galaxidi.jpg

You have to visit Greece
we have great weather, mild winter and dry summer, excellent food (have you tried to drink tsipouro?)
Unspoilt islands, beautiful forests and picturesque villages on the mainland. The sea in the Aegean Sea is still clean here some photos from yesterday in galaxidi place.

View attachment 1595767View attachment 1595768View attachment 1595769
Nothing like enjoying a Greek (Cypriot) Meze...I made the mistake of eating everything in the first few dishes the first one I went to....I learned my lesson.

we do not have exactly the same food as Cyprus.
you will have to come to Greece to try again, you may have had an unfortunate moment

The food was outstanding, I just ate too much at first, I didn't know there were 10 courses...

I admit, I must get to Greece one day, I was in the Athens airport for a couple hours though.

Back