TRICKS

BUSAHEAD

Registered
MAYBE SOME OF YOU GUYS CAN HELP ME OUT. I SEE THESE GUYS IN VIDEOS DOING WHEELIES AND BURNOUTS AND STOPPIES.
FIRST ARE THEY AS EASY AS THEY LOOK?
SECOND WHICH IS THE EASIEST?
THIRD WHAT IS THE CORRECT WAY TO DO ALL OF THESE TRICKS(AND SAFEST)WANT TO AVOID DROPING MY BABY

Safest? Don't do 'em. Wheelies are terrible addicting and are the easiest to do, BUT the 'bus is plenty strong enough to flip you over. The other's like stoppies and standing on the tank are just down hill from there. When you watch any of the vids of people doing tricks, look closely at the bikes they're on 9 out of 10 times they're beat all to hell. Most of those guys have a special "stunt" (beater) bike that they do they're tricks on. That said, try Here

Safest?  Don't do 'em.  Wheelies are terrible addicting and are the easiest to do, BUT the 'bus is plenty strong enough to flip you over.  The other's like stoppies and standing on the tank are just down hill from there. When you watch any of the vids of people doing tricks, look closely at the bikes they're on 9 out of 10 times they're beat all to hell.  Most of those guys have a special "stunt" (beater) bike that they do they're tricks on.  That said, try Here
Zorander yoiu hit it on the head...Check out those ultimate stunters theirs bikes for the most part are thrashed out...Wheelies are the easiest but any trick is dangerous...Just when you feel comfortable and give it a bit more is when you usually loose it...Practice, Practice, Practice...

And their usually on a smaller bike CBR 900 Zuk 750's and such...
smile.gif

For me the burn out is the easiest to do, then wheelies.
I still don't know how to make a good stoppie with my Busa.
I'm a little scared of this.

dood dont do stunts. Yes they look cool, yes everyone wants to be you when you wheelie by, but look at the crap attitude riders give someone who wrecks. (and yes you will wreck)

When you wreck (and you will eventually wreck doing stunts), every rider will laugh at you, call you an idiot, a fool, a wreckless loser who deserves what you got, a noobie, a squid, a person who shouldnt ride motorcycles, someone who shouldnt ride a busa, an added insurance cost to everyone else, a burden to society and those who ride responsibly, you are the reason motorcycles are banned everyone, the reason cops hate us, you deserve the pain, you are a horrible person, etc etc etc etc

It's the ultimate crap sandwich. If you are hellbent on doing stunts, get a beater bike like a gsxr/cbr 600, gsxr750, cbr900, and get with your local stunt group and learn them under supervision.

See for yourself the negative attitude we give people when they wreck. You want that crap along with a destroyed body and bike? I dont think so. Just my .02 cents

Mike

you have to ask yourself WHY? ^They are not as easy as it looks to do with out geting hurt. Wheelies yes the Busa just comes up easy. Stoppies i ahve seen people tumble right over. Burn outs just do not do them in a parking lot with lots of bikes. I have seen idiots take out 12 bikes.

I could be wrong but I think the busa is probably the wrong kinda bike to do stunts with because of its weight, not to mention its torque and power. I try it on a lighter bike, but not with MY BABY!!

True, in the few vids I've seen, I've seen only one or two 'Busas doing the tricks.

I don't try them because I imagine how much it will cost to drop my bike. Just a tip-over in a parking lot cost (her) $2700.

HOLD ON EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!

I ASKED THE QUESTION BECAUSE MY WIFE JUST GOT A SV650 AND I HAVE SEEN ALOT OF STUNT RIDERS USE BIKES LIKE THESE. IT MADE ME THINK OF GETTING A LIGHTER BIKE TO TRY TO LEARN SOME TRICKS. I GOT A BUSA FOR THE SPEED!!!! NOT STUNTABILITY. MIGHT DO SOME SMALL WHEELIES ONCE I GET USED TO THE POWER THATS ABOUT IT ON THE BUSA. CAN'T AFFORD 190 TIRES FOR THE BURNOUTS. BUT STILL WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW TO DO THESE THINGS FOR WHEN I GET A SMALLER BIKE.

I AM NOT A WRECKLESS RIDER AND I ALWAYS RIDE WITHIN MY MEANS. JUST WANT TO HAVE SOME FUN LATER ON A CHEAPER BIKE. NOT ON THE ROADS.

SV's can be fun for that stuff. My friend has one and he installed a different sprocket to increase low tq. Oh and I allways watch the crash segments in the vids over and over againg to remind me how stupid I would be to do some of that stuff. And still have had a few close calls.  
wow.gif

rock.gif

Be careful Bud.

Wheelies and Burnouts ONLY on my bike... That other bullsh^t is for those who want to make movies and get noticed.

Brian

I AM NOT A WRECKLESS RIDER AND I ALWAYS RIDE WITHIN MY MEANS. JUST WANT TO HAVE SOME FUN LATER ON A CHEAPER BIKE. NOT ON THE ROADS.
I comment your judgment in using a smaller bike, however doing stunts or tricks is not in anyones total means. Takes your odds down. Lighter bikes come up easy and go all the way over front and back easier. Just be careful smaller is not always safer.
beerchug.gif

MAYBE SOME OF YOU GUYS CAN HELP ME OUT. I SEE THESE GUYS IN VIDEOS DOING WHEELIES AND BURNOUTS AND STOPPIES.
FIRST ARE THEY AS EASY AS THEY LOOK?
SECOND WHICH IS THE EASIEST?
THIRD WHAT IS THE CORRECT WAY TO DO ALL OF THESE TRICKS(AND SAFEST)WANT TO AVOID DROPING MY BABY
Go to XSBA.com. The best bike to buy is a CBR900 or a GSXR750. All you need to know will be there.

I do some wheelies and burnouts but the Busa does not like stoppies as much as my other smaller bikes . It just feels heavy I love the Injection for wheelies smooth and powerful pull it up in first stand up and just use the wind to hold you up. I am looking for a wrecked 750 for a race and trick bike something to put some aftermarket plastic on etc and just have fun

Back