tree huggers turning on eacj other now

craigntx

Registered
http://environmentalrepublican.blogspot.com/2008....um.html
In a case with statewide significance, the Santa Clara County District Attorney's Office is pursuing a Sunnyvale couple under a little-known California law because redwood trees in their backyard cast a shadow over their neighbor's solar panels.

Richard Treanor and Carolynn Bissett own a Prius and consider themselves environmentalists. But they refuse to cut down any of the trees behind their house on Benton Street, saying they've done nothing wrong.

"We're just living here in peace. We want to be left alone," said Bissett, who with her husband has spent $25,000 defending themselves against criminal charges. "We support solar power, but we thought common sense would prevail."

ohthedrama.gif

argue.gif
cut some branches off to let the light hit the panels and you both win are just move the panels maybe that would do the trick but hey who am i
lurk.gif
lurk.gif
lets see whos going to throw the first punch over this crap

lurk.gif

The trees have been there casting a shadow on the same place for decades. Someone moves in, constructs solar panels in their shadow and then wants them cut down. Some people are just azzhats. We lose race tracks and airports because of that too. Someone decides to put up a development near these existing places, people buy those houses knowing the track or airport is there, then complain about the noise and petition to get them shut down. I don't get it.

As you sow, so shall you reap. That Prius they drive has a toxic carbon footprint greater than the average SUV and they go on to extol the virtues of common sense.
banghead.gif

On a positive note, with a little seismic assistance it should eventually become a separate country...

Which would solve Arnie's dilemma of wanting to be President...
laugh.gif

P.S.- I have a brother and sister-in-law in the Berkeley area- I would miss my brother, but the common-law of twenty years is a stone fruitbat...
flush.gif

My response to her being carried off by an amorous whale-

rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

laugh.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

I am so glad I live as far away from Kalyforny as is possible and remain in the good ole USA.
jump9.gif
So help me figure this out...there are some people in California you disagree with because they are more liberal than you, or at least have different values than you....so you generalize about an entire state and its people re: how bad it is? Kinda like if I hated the South because of things I heard happened there (BTW I don't hate the South). Raydog

I am so glad I live as far away from Kalyforny as is possible and remain in the good ole USA.  
jump9.gif
So help me figure this out...there are some people in California you disagree with because they are more liberal than you, or at least have different values than you....so you generalize about an entire state and its people re: how bad it is?  Kinda like if I hated the South because of things I heard happened there (BTW I don't hate the South).      Raydog
It's OK Doyle. It's like a little dog that doesn't know any better, ya have to forgive them
goodboy.gif
and teach them-almost like a high school student
rofl.gif

At least some of them are getting a kick out of it, ya know the old saying-simple pleasures for ...... .....
rofl.gif

rofl.gif

I shouldn't take it personally Bill, it's just that I gave up a month of my "West Coast" life, said good bye to my family and lived in "Katrina Country" in Sept. '05, taking risks and working my butt off for Southern victims. I want no fanfare, just a little effing openmindedness. Doyle

The trees have been there casting a shadow on the same place for decades. Someone moves in, constructs solar panels in their shadow and then wants them cut down. Some people are just azzhats. We lose race tracks and airports because of that too. Someone decides to put up a development near these existing places, people buy those houses knowing the track or airport is there, then complain about the noise and petition to get them shut down. I don't get it.
corner2.png

Its just like those people who move near a dump and complain about the smell, or near an airport and complain about the noise

I shouldn't take it personally Bill, it's just that I gave up a month of my "West Coast" life, said good bye to my family and lived in "Katrina Country" in Sept. '05, taking risks and working my butt off for Southern victims. I want no fanfare, just a little effing openmindedness.   Doyle
beerchug.gif

it really is amazing that something like that makes it to court....

The solar panel owner the same guy that is complaining about the pledge of allegiance and the "In God We Trust" on currency and even the nativity on the neighbors lawn? His IQ is probably the same as his waist size.... build it, they will fix it for me...

I shouldn't take it personally Bill, it's just that I gave up a month of my "West Coast" life, said good bye to my family and lived in "Katrina Country" in Sept. '05, taking risks and working my butt off for Southern victims. I want no fanfare, just a little effing openmindedness.   Doyle
Dammit guys pipe down already. Its tough enough finding a parking space with 35 million residents, and about 10M ...uhhhh..."non-residents". Keep em in Oklahoma  
laugh.gif

Keep em in Oklahoma  
laugh.gif
They all left for Kalifornia since we enacted a State Law making it a CRIMINAL Offence for an EMPLOYER to Knowingly hire an Illegal Alien
tounge.gif
 . Not that, all those American (Uhhhh, Oklahomian) jobs they were taking are now filled by good ole AMERIKANS looking for a job  
laugh.gif

Uhhhhhhhh, the line at the Unemployment Office on CHECK day is still as LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG as ever  
whistling.gif

laugh.gif

Back