Tre?? yes/no

OK - OK - One; Two; TRE -- WELCOME TO THE SITE  
laugh.gif

OK OK OK point taken, you guys were fishing and i took the bait as per usual.

laugh.gif

I know for future.
Anyway, i'm now looking to buy a hugger and i've seen one i quite like.
Do you lot have any knowledge of 'RUMBLE' products and what are your views.

Thanks

(Fishing rod at the ready)

hi and welcome
smile.gif

TRE Unit cancels out and gets rid of all that snatchy on-off throttle response . From my point of view , the main power is delivered more smoothly and much more usable . Also TRE will shut your Busa's high speed limiter and let the bike run as fast as the engine has power for
smile.gif

smile.gif

No YOU DO NOT NEED THE TRE UNTIL YOU PLAN ON GOING OVER 186MPH. Once you get to 186 then start worring about it. Bike will be fine with out it, in some cases better at idle.

OK OK OK point taken, you guys were fishing and i took the bait as per usual.

laugh.gif

I know for future.
Anyway, i'm now looking to buy a hugger and i've seen one i quite like.
Do you lot have any knowledge of 'RUMBLE' products and what are your views.

Thanks

(Fishing rod at the ready)
You're going to have to start a new thread about rumble imports, everyone sees tre and they start foaming at the mouth
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

WELCOME to the site JohnnyGixxer!!! Good choice in motorcycle!! Anyways, I have the Gear Position Sensor Mod from powerhouse motorsports. Johnny Cheese also supplies them as well and I just swapped and replaced my buddy's Busa over the weekend. It's a bit more than just putting the transistor in-between the GPS wire and the ECU harness. You gotta pull out the clutch pressure plate and the entire clutch basket (or primary drive basket) to get to it. It sounds hard but it's SOOOOO EASY once you get there. I don't have the greatest wrenchin' skills (although I'm working on it) and I think you'll find it to be worthwhile. How it works is it keeps only the 6th gear map just like 5th. So you have all of the proper maps for all gears. With a TRE it'll look like: 5-5-5-5-5-5-5. Smart TRE 5-N-5-5-5-5-5. JC's Mod will look like 1-N-2-3-4-5-5. So you basically have a '99-00 derestricted model. Put a PCIIIUSB and full system and change the gearing and you should get close to 200mph, maybe even hit it.

If you want it to run better
Full exhaust
PCIII with Custom map you will not be disappointed

P.S. then plant the TRE in the front yard where it belongs
laugh.gif

i have an Ivan's TRE, PCIII USB and Two Brother's exhaust on my 03. The TRE definitely smoothed out the initial on/off throttle power from standstill. i've never had a problem with idle as some have indicated. Works well for me and i've never made it past 140!!
tounge.gif

Ok, I know how to eliminate most of the "TRE" questions.

Webmaster just needs to put a statement on the front page that says, "It is unlawful to post any questions about the TRE unless you you can show proof (GPS) of doing 186mph."  
tounge.gif

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

Back