tre operation

big ed

Donating Member
Registered
Does anyone know how to check if a tre is properly working?I suspect mine is not working anymore after 5 weeks.Bought mine on ebay from checkered flag motorsports & they suck!Please help guys......Thank you
rant.gif

ah checkeref flag strikes again
they suck tell everyone there are 3 threads here about them sucking
guns.gif

not try'n to throw you under the bus, but do a search before buying. Might save yourself some grief or confirm a good buy. Just a suggestion.

(big ed @ Nov. 17 2006,14:59) Does anyone know how to check if a tre is properly working?I suspect mine is not working anymore after 5 weeks.Bought mine on ebay from checkered flag motorsports & they suck!Please help guys......Thank you
rant.gif
hit your topspeed
beerchug.gif

(300Busa @ Nov. 19 2006,01:58)
(big ed @ Nov. 17 2006,14:59) Does anyone know how to check if a tre is properly working?I suspect mine is not working anymore after 5 weeks.Bought mine on ebay from checkered flag motorsports & they suck!Please help guys......Thank you
rant.gif
hit your topspeed  
beerchug.gif
Wasn't there a post on watching the RPM's to drop when the clutch was pulled in to verifuy the TRE is working? Itried searching for the post I read that in, maybe I misread something.

(hayabusa626 @ Nov. 21 2006,13:44)
rant.gif
hit your topspeed  
beerchug.gif
Wasn't there a post on watching the RPM's to drop when the clutch was pulled in to verifuy the TRE is working?  Itried searching for the post I read that in, maybe I misread something.
Yeah. In neutral rev up to 2000 rpm and pull in the clutch. If the RPMs drop, its working. I think that only works with the basic TRE .. not the smart version.

OMG...if you can or cannot tell if the TRE is working....
Why even have it?
rock.gif
rock.gif

rock.gif

(brendanp @ Nov. 21 2006,12:55) OMG...if you can or cannot tell if the TRE is working....
Why even have it?
rock.gif

rock.gif
I got mine for the built in gear indicator... the aTRE was just a bonus.....
race.gif

rock.gif

(NightCrawler @ Nov. 21 2006,14:52)
(hayabusa626 @ Nov. 21 2006,13:44)
rant.gif
hit your topspeed  
beerchug.gif
Wasn't there a post on watching the RPM's to drop when the clutch was pulled in to verifuy the TRE is working?  Itried searching for the post I read that in, maybe I misread something.
Yeah. In neutral rev up to 2000 rpm and pull in the clutch. If the RPMs drop, its working. I think that only works with the basic TRE .. not the smart version.
this is not true it can also make the rev up due to the fuel NOT the timing
SHOCKED.gif

Pulled the checkered flag tre & replaced it with a gi gear indicator/atre unit & it works great.I would like to thank those who tried to help & those who just posted there 2 cents can go #%$* themselves.When someone posts question or needing help only those who want to help should post there comments to help those in need.I believe thats why this site was created not for those mouth breathing virgins!
rant.gif

(300Busa @ Nov. 18 2006,22:58)
rant.gif
hit your topspeed
beerchug.gif
tounge.gif

got to agree with you, but this is how most tre questions are answered to. but i love mine. i want the gi pro next.
glad you got it all worked out
beerchug.gif

hey,rockaous & I have the same bike & truck(except mine is also white on 22's)YOU HAVE GREAT TASTE!
beerchug.gif

Back