Tre mod

Dyno.

2001, it works. 2002, it doesn't. There's a 2002 going on the Dyno today, with/without TRE and with/without the speed sensor. Results to follow.
thumbs-up.gif

I am sorry, i forgot to mention it is a 2001. I read somewhere that you can check and see if the mod is working but i forgot where I read it. Anyway thanks

I am sorry, i forgot to mention it is a 2001.  I read somewhere that you can check and see if the mod is working but i forgot where I read it.  Anyway thanks[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
Make sure the bikes in neutral, build the rpms up to around 2500 Rpms and pull in the clutch, if your Rpms drop that tells you the TRE is working.
smile.gif

I have a TRE on my 2K2 Dyno it hit 195  
aktion035.gif
Works like a charm just remember after the bike settles check your idle RMPs and keep it over 1100 or the bike will stall on you during heavy breaking or even when you pull in the clutch.
lachen011.gif

i just ran out side a couple mins ago and did what purple haze said to do rev it up to 2500rpm then pull in the cluch.........in nuetral the rpms droped to about 2050..........i tryed the choke it worked when i pulled the clutch in.....didnt when i didnt have it pulled in a guess i fucked it up.......so far it seems to be working i got my tre from hayabusazone and the guy their said a lil over 50 guys bought them also for thier 2002 and they worked........my bikes a black and blue 2002 and that test that purple have said worked...i dont think suzuki changed the busa for 2002 besides the paint and exaust....i heard a rumour of maybe a different wire harnesses though
aktion035.gif

GLT1busa replied in a post i asked the same question, what the heck is the thing
here's his reply
_

A TRE is a gismo that tricks the rev limiter into thinking the bike in 5th gear all the time. So you get a strong 1st thru 6th gear. [/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

thanx GLT1busa!

just thought i'd share

so does it change the power curve or anything like that? or just raise the rev limiter?

how high do they rev stock?
isnt redline on it like 11K?

Read this thread on the TRE:

The tests on the 2002 were indefinite. The gearing had been changed and the operator didn't want to redline it. I was hoping to find something on the speed sensor, but it was too short notice for me to contact the guy getting the baseline and get to the shop. Maybe next time.

if anyone cares i took my busa all the way up today got my friend and his g/f to video tape it.......the bike in 6th goes over 9000 rpms.........i went by him at 11000 rpms...scary ride road had some dips front end came of ground a couple times....

Back