Tre mod

i have powercommander...but it cost to have it retuned...a tre mod i buyed because the low price...it worked very well about 4-5 rides

Ya know you can make yer own for about 5 bucks.

Hit yer local Radio Shack or swedish equivelant and buy a resistor,I believe a 6.8k resistor.(not positive thou).

In the mean time here is a little light reading...will answer all yer questions.

Home made TRE kit : Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums: Gixxer.com

BUGMAN'S GSXR WEBSITE

Homemade T.R.E. for 08`Busa

RSD.

Use google search for DIY TRE mod. Even if I was that ignorant to put one on my bike I sure as hell wouldn't pay someone for a simple resistor

So this was the proverbial straw that broke the camels back and got lankeeyankee banned?

Skane how about posting a pic of the tre?
Maybe a pic of your bike and how it's installed as well.
I'd like to see it.

Spidey Senses tingling.....

I guess so.....? I mean it must have been an accumulation of posts or behavior because several people had liked his comments and it been a reoccurring theme to joke around and poke jabs about TRE threads. There's even an emotioncon for a TRE. I don't know I just seen he was banned and after reading the comments on this thread I compared them to other threads and I haven't seen others get banned for similar comments? I guess it's ok to call people idiots and morons for voting for President Obama or stiffer gun laws but a couple derogatory posts about TRE's will get you banned for 30 days? Hmmm...

#1busa the answer to your question is in Professors post. He was warned several times.
There is a difference between going back and forth with each other in a political thread and just plain insulting a new member asking questions.

Blanca that doesn't answer my question...... so what your telling me is that it's ok for you and me to insult 1 another on "political" threads but when a newbie asks a question about a topic that has been beat to death with a sledge hammer and you give a smartazz answer it gets you put on thin ice? I'm just really trying to get an understanding on where the quote unquote LINE is drawn in the sand? Because the answer you gave me doesn't seem to clarify anything but your own personal opinion on the matter. I stated previously that he must have been going on for a while or maybe he had a personal tiff with the moderator?? But IMO his comments were no more out of line than the 1's I've seen during the Presidential election, gun control, sandy hook massacre, and recently on the trevon martin threads.......

I don't mean to step in and speak for Professor, but I'll say it's the end result of an ongoing issue. "The straw that broke the camel's back" was a good choice of words.

Yeah Im not trying to jack this guys thread or start an argument with you I was just honestly shocked that Lankey got banned for those posts. I don't personally know the guy but most of his posts he is a little on the sarcastic side and could even be interpreted by some as being a smart azz but that was my point a lot of guys on here are and I just accept it as them being them no real harm intended. There has been several threads where the posts had become a little more serious or directly attacking ones intelligence, beliefs, and opinions etc. but never had I seen any warning shots from a mod or somebody get banned as a result of it. Since I been a member this is really the first time I seen a member with a decent post count get put in time out. I figured it had to be an accumulation of posts or maybe he got into a verbal exchange with the mod but even then where is the line drawn and who or what topics is it ok? Not trying to stir the pot but if that's what it takes to get a 30 day suspension then there is quite a few of us in jeopardy myself included :hide: Is there an appeal process? Does it take more than 1 mod to agree on a suspension or do they just have the power individually to pick and choose when its cool and not cool to say whatever about whatever topics??

Back