Tre installed

KRUZIN

Registered
I just installed a tre on an 06 Busa. After the bike warms up and I get on the street it does not matter if it's 1st,2nd or 3rd gear and I crack it open the motor sounds like this nasty air intake low baffleling sound and never had this sound before I installed the TRE..anyone else notice this before?

Busa Bill

Donating Member
Registered
Me either , What type of TRE is it ?. I had noise like that at one time but it wasnt from the TRE it came from a map I was using the A/F to lean , Take the TRE off and see if it makes any difference. Are you sure its hooked up right? Food for thought bro.

extreemachine

Never Forgotten
Not me. Had mine on for about 3 months now. I haven't even read anything like that from anyone else?? Sorry no clue from me
sad.gif

KRUZIN

Registered
It is the JSD-3 and yes it is plugged into the right connectors with the correct colored wires according to the instructions..

<!--EDIT|KRUZIN
Reason for Edit: None given...|1156815153 -->

Busa Bill

Donating Member
Registered
I here people have used them before, myself I haven’t so I really don’t have any opinion on that product, I used an Ivan’s Smart TRE. And never had any problems now I have switched to a GIpro Indicator w/ATRE and nothing but good things to say for both products. Sorry