TRE install

SLA1500

Donating Member
Registered
So sorry for another TRE question... I know, I know..., there are tons of comments posted on this already, and I think I've read most of them. I just can't find any decent pics to go by.

Anyone have any decent pictures or diagram to describe/show exactly where to plug these dam things in? Just bot an Ivan's Smart TRE from 58Cycle, and the instructions say only to lift the gas tank, and plug it in.

Again, sorry for the question but short of taking it to the dealership I'm out of luck unless I can get a little help from someone on the board.

Thanks

Here are a couple of pics (borrowed from another member) that might help....

TRE.jpg

BTW, it's the white plug in the 1st pic....here's one after installation......

TRE_II.jpg

Thanks, but I only borrowed them from a TRE thread a while back. I can't remember who posted them, though
SHOCKED.gif

Thanks Red, your help is very much appreciated!!
beerchug.gif

Now, back to the garage for me...

Just noticed your location. Quite an ice storm you guys had down there. My daughter is attending Grad School at the Forrest Institute in Springfield.

Thanks again.

SUCCESS!!
beerchug.gif
Thanks again guys!!

Now, if it weren't 25 degrees and snowpacked roads I'd let you know how it works. Report to come if it ever warms up.

that is some crappy weather you have there, nature does not realize it is slowing down your progress..............
beerchug.gif

Back