Tre for hayabusa

micklemotrsikl

Registered
Has anyone installed the TRE on a busa yet. Has there been any success. I've read about it but haven't talked to anyone who has used one yet.I haven't noticed any power restriction on my 02 busa yet, but I've only had it up to 180. Does any one know aboutputting ann older 220mph speedo in a new busa?

I assume you are talking about an 02' many of us have TRE's on 00' & 01's. You will find that you have a restriction on the 02' for sure. 180 on the speed? If so that is about 169mph.

Not sure about the old cluster working on the new bike, it is a lot of work for a little appearance. Just run a yellow box or a GPS unit.

i have an tre from hayabusazone on my bike.....its is alot better power wheelies sweetly in 1st and second was ripping then all day a bunch of harleys in town so i gotta show off with my friend......well put one on thier cheap and if u dont like it u can sell it on ebay

i have an tre from hayabusazone on my bike.....its is alot better power wheelies sweetly in 1st and second was ripping then all day a bunch of harleys in town so i gotta show off with my friend......well put one on thier cheap and if u dont like it u can sell it on ebay[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
Are you running a TRE only?

just a tre an a small airbox mod for now savin for the exuast i just use a handful of throttle........gas millage is in the 35-37 range now

Timing retard eliminator..stock 01 has retarded timing in the first few gears..putting a 6.8k ohm resistor in the circuit of the gear position sensor will fool the ecu to think it's in fifth gear all the time..5th..most ignition advance and richest air fuel ratio..but won't idle to well..unless the clutch is in....
it is best to do it yourself [and cheapest] and make it switchable..small toggle switch....if sitting at a stop light..flip the switch..goes into stock neutral map.. tre mod makes a big difference the way it pulls in the lower gears AND does away with the rev..limiter in sixth,,,,,,,,,BE careful..
Thank narisccus for this tip awhile back..Busa rocks

ernaehrung019.gif

ernaehrung019.gif

ernaehrung019.gif

ernaehrung019.gif

ernaehrung019.gif

ernaehrung019.gif

ernaehrung019.gif

ernaehrung019.gif

ernaehrung019.gif

I just purchased a ATRE from motorcycleradar.com for my 2k1 busa. It works on the same principle as the TRE, but you can program it to re-map the gears you want. Check out the web site for more info on this.  
devil.gif

Back