tre ecu flashing?what

bigboy

Registered
i have searched the forums and i still dont clearly understand what these are and how they affect my performance.can someone explain.im pretty sure one has to do with de restricting the bike.i dont go to the track and i dont see myself going over 130 and i dont drag race but i do love hard acceleration.so should a tre or flashing a ecu concern me

+1 to what he said.... send your ecu to 1 of these sponsors and have them flash your ecu 4 you. Don't bother and waste your time or money on a TRE.

What year bike ? The Time Retard Eliminator isn't much from what I've read. Most of them just trick the bike into thinking it's always in 5th gear. ECU flashing / unleashing is a great mod.

i have searched the forums and i still dont clearly understand what these are and how they affect my performance.can someone explain.im pretty sure one has to do with de restricting the bike.i dont go to the track and i dont see myself going over 130 and i dont drag race but i do love hard acceleration.so should a tre or flashing a ecu concern me

We've been running a special all month.
https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/general-bike-related-topics/178470-holiday-special-only-%2450.html

The simple break down is this.

A TRE tricks your bike to make it think it's in 5th gear all the time unless it's in 6th. From the factory suzuki retards the timing in the lower gears/rpm to keep the power more managable. Will using a TRE, you'll get full timing, however 5th gear is when ram air compensation turns on, so the bike constantly runs very rich.

With an ecu Reflash I can go in and change the ignition timing without effecting any of the fueling resulting in a very noticeable change in power in lower gears/rpms. It's probably the best bang for the buck mod you can do, and we would be happy to help you out.

Well here is what you do when you flash your bike. Tps only mucho fuel in areas, Ign mucho spark in areas, Stp open them up in all gears even them out again in certian areas. Injector map step that up even that out. Then up your gears then you will have a nice running bike. It just takes time to get the ratios right. Just flashing it to remove restriction dont get it.

I think i should keep it that way dont know if i can handle the power

A flash is not like strapping on a turbo. It just wakes it up, and makes the bike a lot more fun. Just don't get crazy on the throttle until your use to it. I haven't has anyone say it was too much.

Back