Traveling with the Captain

UncleSteve

Gear good - roadrash bad
Donating Member
Registered
In order to keep my status on the org active and not in the "banned" category, I will reserve any comments which might land me there.
I will tell you writing a book could be an easy task.
Cap has been a blast to travel with and other then two minor incidents. ONE where he laughed so hard he sprayed his cold drink all over me. TWO while crossing the Continental Divide, something like 11,0000 ft and the air was cold, Cap keep asking if I was going to stop for a bathroom break. This brought memories to me of the movie Dumb and Dumber. So......... I said over the radio..... JUST GO..... I am not sure if he did, but he stopped asking me to stop.
All in all a great day and fantastic scenery.

More to come........... if he lets me continue using his laptop..:laugh:

update, Cap snores like a freight train.... it may be a long night..................:banghead::banghead:

Got a little nippy in the pass there.:laugh:
Have fun you two.
And ride safe to and in Reno!
Bubba

:rofl:

Good stuff.

I'm thinking Ambien...:laugh:

Have fun, guys; be safe!

2 sides to every story and this time both of them are wrong :laugh: glad you guys are having fun...sure wish I didn't have to work and could have tagged along, I could have taken plenty of pics and documented "the rest of the story" :lol:
Posted via Mobile Device

I am loving it, keep the updates coming. Like Semi said, I am very sad we couldnt make it.

Back