traveling w/ twotonevert & MrsTwotonevert

semi

Whoooosh!
Donating Member
Registered
TTV asked me some time back if i would be interested in doing a ride to some "new to me" areas so of course i said definitely if the timing works with my work schedule...knowing we were going to put a few miles on this week, i figured a new set of tires and fresh oil would be a good idea...after getting off work Tues morning, i laid down for a bit but couldn't go to sleep so i got on Lucy, left IL, and headed for Broken Arrow, OK

IMG_8978 (Large).jpg

IMG_8981 (Large).jpg

IMG_8982 (Large).jpg

IMG_8985 (Large).jpg

Wed. morning, TTV fixed a great breakfast (sorry, i ate it too fast to get a pic :laugh:) and we got their boys off to school, finished prepping the bikes, and headed out

IMG_8986 (Large).jpg

IMG_8987 (Large).jpg

IMG_8988 (Large).jpg

IMG_8989 (Large).jpg

IMG_8993 (Large).jpg

IMG_8995 (Large).jpg

IMG_8997 (Large).jpg

IMG_8998 (Large).jpg

stopped for lunch and TTV was so interested in the menu,i couldn't even get him to look up for a pic :laugh: we rode on for a while, had a couple of OK's finest follow us a couple times (i don't blame them as i don't think there is ANYTHING else to do for someone assigned to making the highways of the OK Panhandle safe!)...i meant to get a pic at the even 70,000 but was looking at all the beautiful scenery after we entered NM and missed it so figured this was the next best thing :beerchug:

IMG_9001 (Large).jpg

IMG_9002 (Large).jpg

IMG_9004 (Large).jpg

IMG_9006 (Large).jpg

IMG_9007 (Large).jpg

in the tradition of red1100, we stopped at the welcome sign for CO (we missed the one to NM but will get it later in the trip) and snapped a couple pics...it's been a great start to this adventure and i can't wait to see what today holds :beerchug:

IMG_9008 (Large).jpg

IMG_9010 (Large).jpg

found the New Mexico sign, did some good riding, and found some wonderful chicken enchiladas w/black beans for lunch...this week just keeps getting better and better :beerchug:

IMG_9013 (Large).jpg

IMG_9014 (Large).jpg

IMG_9015 (Large).jpg

IMG_9016 (Large).jpg

IMG_9017 (Large).jpg

IMG_9018 (Large).jpg

IMG_9019 (Large).jpg

IMG_9020 (Large).jpg

Wow, one of the oldest Roman Catholic Churches in New Mexico.

Sent from my DROIDX using Forum Runner

ForumRunner_20120906_153443.png

After all the pics of the trip the one that has me shaking my head is that Semi got a haircut... You look good son!

Looks like a great time. Have fun and be safe. Keep the pics coming. Thanks for sharing:thumbsup:

Back