Travel to the center of the Earth

where's my shovel..

i'm putting one of those in my backyard to use as extra parking for my daughters b-day parties.. lol

cool.gif

Now you've got to wonder where is the money coming from for this project!!
But very interesting!!
blush.gif

Hmmm Rhythm, this is the second time you have referenced Yucca. Are you enamoured by the whole idea? You should jump onto one of the nuke waste trucks as they pass by on I-70, and take a ride to Yucca Mountain for a close up view.

Everyone in the country will be sending their nuclear waste on trucks to that spot. Certainly for some reason, they built it before getting approval, and passing the regulatory tests...

Most suckers think its just for safe storage, but we all know its because theyre planning to use those spent rods for a new national energy source or futuristic weapons systems.

If it were for safety, - WHY oh WHY would they have trucks on public roads schlepping it across the entire country to one place...only to run the risk of traffic accidents, or terrorist hijackings all along the way.

We are all waiting to hear that we residents of nevada all get an annual check for compensation of the risk - somewhere in the neighborhood of $20k or in lieu of federal income tax. Thanks to the Alaskans who started that.

In the meantime, I am taking in more radiation from typing this post in front of my monitor, then any experiments out there.

no no... the BEST place to store radio active crap is on the moon. a series of shuttles could carry it up and bury it next to Moonbase Alpha....

science is STILL DETERMINED to blow us right out of existance. couple years ago I went a mile under the surface in Soudan Minn where they are accelorating nutrinos [or something] over to chicago THROUGH the planet. one day, they'll ignite something and >POP<! now they got undergound Radio action..... nice fuse
smile.gif

We are all waiting to hear that we residents of nevada all get an annual check for compensation of the risk - somewhere in the neighborhood of $20k or in lieu of federal income tax. Thanks to the Alaskans who started that.[/QUOTE]

Last Frontier dividend Check is to keep them staying up there in the cold (Brrrrr)
laugh.gif
, compliments of the PIP LINE.

D
Hayabusa Immortal

Group: Members
Avg posts/day:4.18
Location: West Des Moines, Iowa, Usa Posted: Oct. 18 2005,12:07

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
no no... the BEST place to store radio active crap is on the moon. a series of shuttles could carry it up and bury it next to Moonbase Alpha.... [/QUOTE]

NO NO...... that would make it impossible to blame the terriost for being able to make nukes.

We are all waiting to hear that we residents of nevada all get an annual check for compensation of the risk - somewhere in the neighborhood of $20k or in lieu of federal income tax.  Thanks to the Alaskans who started that.

Last Frontier dividend Check is to keep them staying up there in the cold (Brrrrr)
laugh.gif
 , compliments of the PIP LINE.[/QUOTE]
Shoot, I'd pay them to live up there again. Best assignment I've had by far.

Shoot, I'd pay them to live up there again.  Best assignment I've had by far. [/QUOTE]

I loved getting my $1000 dividend check every year. I bought a 250r Honda three wheeler with it to ride the back  trails to schools and everywhere else I could by trails.

Bartlett High Golden Bears.  
super.gif

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1129665271 -->

Shoot, I'd pay them to live up there again.  Best assignment I've had by far.

I loved getting my $1000 dividend check every year. I bought a 250r Honda three wheeler with it to ride the back  trails to schools and everywhere else I could by trails.

Bartlett High Golden Bears.  
super.gif
[/QUOTE]
$845.76 this year for the dividend... I could never claim it in good conscience since I can't guarantee I'll actually return when I retire, but I have my hopes!

its on the news all the time here they supose to be transfering waste frome the ineel labratory about 100 miles north of my home town it comes right down the freeway or by rail car
wink.gif

Back