translogic quick shifter

xlur8

Registered
Hi everyone new to the forum as i need some help with the quickshifter i just bought but have no install manual'
so was hoping somebody here has installed a translogic shifter to the Gen 1. I know theres 4 coil connectors but there is one connector left, and not sure where it connects to.
Any helkp would be very much appreciated

I highly doubt ur gonna find anyone here that has used that before tho cause most use the dynojet quick shifter. that setup seems to be more prevelant with GP racers. not many here going round and round in circles for hours....:whistle:

I wonder if it sets off the F1 light which is so annoying but u cud always cover the light like many do but thats kinda cheesy imo.

I was more interested in the power shifter and was curious to know if it worked like they say it is but its $900. but I'm sure that sets off the F1 light too.

The op in question hasn't been on the forum since 2015....the day after he posted his issue....

So don't expect a response....

I have the Translogic QS on my gen 2 and it's flawless....
I just installed mines didnt get a chance but i think mines wired wrong where its push or pull i have wired with pull yellow and red all lights work

Back