Transformers 2, B-King

Fastfrog007

Donating Member
Registered
:thumbsup:I just got home from the midnight showing of transformers 2. It was Excellent. Its over 2 hours long but that didnt seem long enough. There were a TON of new autobots and Decepticons, not the least of which were 3 motorcycle autobots. They showed them all lined up so I began to idenifey them. the first was a Ducati, probly a 1098 but not sure, couldnt see enough detail. The second was a GSX-R, again, not sure what size. The third bike was difficult to see in the first shot of the bikes, it didnt have full fairings and I thought i wouldnt see it any better to ID what it was. Wrong, they showed it again and sure enough, B-king. I'm lost on what bike Megan Foxs' character was ridding, Thinkin Hyosung, but wouldnt put money on it. They also had a bike on the lift at the shop she worked at. It was I believe, Jesse James "Sturgis special". nice little Easter egg to find in the movie.
So, if you enjoyed the first Transformers, or even thought it was just Okay, you should see this great movie, great action, super storyline and sweet cars, bikes, trucks and military hardware. :thumbsup:

I was going to pm you to see how it was. Thanks for the info. We're going thursday afternoon...can't wait!

going to see it tonight with the wife and kids, thanks for the heads up:thumbsup:

Thanks for the post. I am heading to go see it this weekend. Taking a new girl I just meet to see it. She wants to feel the power between the legs!!! :laugh:

Spoiler?

there's a toy of the exact Blue B-King in the movie. Her name is Chromia. There's also a Duc 1198 and an MV Agusta as well.

:thumbsup:I just got home from the midnight showing of transformers 2. It was Excellent. Its over 2 hours long but that didnt seem long enough. There were a TON of new autobots and Decepticons, not the least of which were 3 motorcycle autobots. They showed them all lined up so I began to idenifey them. the first was a Ducati, probly a 1098 but not sure, couldnt see enough detail. The second was a GSX-R, again, not sure what size. The third bike was difficult to see in the first shot of the bikes, it didnt have full fairings and I thought i wouldnt see it any better to ID what it was. Wrong, they showed it again and sure enough, B-king. I'm lost on what bike Megan Foxs' character was ridding, Thinkin Hyosung, but wouldnt put money on it. They also had a bike on the lift at the shop she worked at. It was I believe, Jesse James "Sturgis special". nice little Easter egg to find in the movie.
So, if you enjoyed the first Transformers, or even thought it was just Okay, you should see this great movie, great action, super storyline and sweet cars, bikes, trucks and military hardware. :thumbsup:

Megan's bike sounded like a 2 stroke. I think it may be a Hyosung as well.

Oh yeah, the movie was pretty b*tchin!! Better than the 1st in terms of action and storyline. You guys gotta see it!

Back