Trailering the Bike

LongbowIP

Registered
I am to lazy to find the original thread but someone asking about how to trailer the Busa.  In the attached pictures you can see That I only use two straps.  One from each rear foot peg going forward.  No need to strap the front down with the LA Chock (unless you are going baha'ing)  Takes about 3 minutes to load and unload.

Anyway here you go.

T

I need to purchase a couple also...I'm looking for the removeable one's that you can use with the wire floor...
evil.gif

The LA Chock is removable.  Two allen bolts hold it in place on the trailer.  

The link is

I would recommend it to everyone.

T

Nice set up you got there Longbow. I'll be looking into that chock. I like it.

Brian

I appreciate you coming down LongBow, It was a good time, if slightly disorganized. Hope you didn't get too bored.

Sweet Looking bike, glad we got a little bit of riding in, did you have any troubles getting back through the gate?

Rev

Well I hope these are as good as everyone says. I just ordered two of them.
wow.gif
biggrin.gif

What makes these so different from the standard wheel chock that these can get away with not using front tie downs. Is it that the bottom part (which the wheel sits on) comes up a little along the side of the tire and won't let it slide from side to side?

I have been using just a standard, tube type, front wheel chock for quite some time, and I would love to get away from using front straps just to save some time and effort. Can sombody please elaborate.

What makes these so different from the standard wheel chock that these can get away with not using front tie downs.  Is it that the bottom part (which the wheel sits on) comes up a little along the side of the tire and won't let it slide from side to side?

I have been using just a standard, tube type, front wheel chock for quite some time, and I would love to get away from using front straps just to save some time and effort.  Can sombody please elaborate.
When you load the bike into this chock it rocks forward and drops in over center using the bikes weight to hold it there. I still plan on using straps on front and back but I won't have to pull it down so tight.

Back