Trailer owners need your opinion

dk55belair

Registered
Going to buy an enclosed trailer this weekend.

Black or white? I know black is usually hotter, but it has that bling factor.

Who's had a black trailer and would you buy another one or go for a white trailer?

Thanks Y'all

Here's the white trailer and the black

White trailer.jpg

Black trailer.jpg

White or silver. Easier to keep clean, doesn't show the "ripples" in the side as much, doesn't show scratches as much, MUCH better looking in winter with salt on it (if that's an issue for you) :beerchug:

White or silver. Easier to keep clean, doesn't show the "ripples" in the side as much, doesn't show scratches as much, MUCH better looking in winter with salt on it (if that's an issue for you) :beerchug:

Do you currently own a trailer ???

Ouch Bots, DO3 just disqualified your opinion...lol

I know black is always showing dirt, but every one you see is white.

I own two trailers.. Just not an enclosed. That wasn't part of the question..

DO3 can't disqualify squat. He's looking for a :firing::moderator:

I know PLENTY of friends with trailers, mostly HUGE snowmobile trailers up here. The whites and silvers ALWAYS look better than the black.

Just look at the two in your own pics Doug, the black sides look like crap compared to the white. :poke:

I own two trailers.. Just not an enclosed. That wasn't part of the question..

DO3 can't disqualify squat. He's looking for a :firing::moderator:

I know PLENTY of friends with trailers, mostly HUGE snowmobile trailers up here. The whites and silvers ALWAYS look better than the black.

Disqualified

Black Doug :laugh:

Just look at the two in your own pics Doug, the black sides look like crap compared to the white. :poke:
Oh, next you want let him park the trailer with the white ones. I think I know exactly what we have going on up in here :whistle:

I have a black trailer and would buy again. It is a pain to keep clean but when it is clean they look so much better IMO. The silver wouldn't be a bad option either though.

I'm cheap. Galvanized gets the boat in the water. As far as for the bike, I just ride it.

Of those two, the white. It doesn't look like its been hit.

I was sold on a white one and wife says " yeah all the ones you see are white, so get a different color" . He only has white or black in stock.

You could put a big Radiation Symbol on it. No, on second thought, not such a good idea.

Biohazard may work.

Back