Trailer mounts

mattd428

Registered
Ok so my buddy with the r1 and I are going to sema in vegas in november. Since we already have the trailer with the car for vegas we figured we would squeeze the bikes in so we can check out some of the fun roads out there. What are some good motorcycle mounts for trailer.

I need it to mount to the floor of the trailer since all the tie down points will be taken up by the car

I have a pair of the strapless stands from redline stands. The rod goes through the axle so you don't have to compress your suspension.

Strapless_Stand_LRG.jpg

There are rails that mount to the trailer floor then the stand attaches to that so you can still use your trailer for something else and it only takes a couple minutes to put them on.

might be going to sema this year as well if i go i'll hit you up.... wont be bringing my bike but always good to meet other org members

might be going to sema this year as well if i go i'll hit you up.... wont be bringing my bike but always good to meet other org members

definately are you going to the exhibitors section? ive never been but from they told us there are 2 sections one for the public and one for exhibitors and press only

Back