Trailer hitch motorcycle rack

hooken203

Donating Member
Registered
I was at the dealer where I bought my bike this weekend.This guy just bought a new Aprilia. He loaded it onto this rack on the back of his EXT that was mounted into his trailer hitch.
Slick I gota have one not sure where to get it.
Anybody got any ideas.

I built mine.
wink.gif

Only with a harley. Thanks for the info I was more looking for the cheapest place to buy one

you can always build one...ain't that hard. Mebbe you can talk to some one at a machine shop...they could be able to help

Hooken describe what you are talking about i've seen several, including trailer-n-a-bag. and that one has wheels you throw it in the trunk of your car when its not in use.. as well as the small fold up ones you load your bike on.. give me an idea and i'll get you a pic

ok here's the trailer in the bag. The total weight is 140-170 lbs and the heaviest piece is 33lbs. It carries up to 1200 lbs, comes apart and fits in a bag that you can store in your trunk or truck bed when not in use.

trailer3.jpg

personally something cheap may not be made to hold a 550lb busa anyway, if it breaks and you total your ride is the hitch co. gonna pay for it? get a trailer.

I bought one today from Discount Ramps .Com. Its good for 600 pounds. Several reasons that I can come up with for having this The cost its hard to buy much of a trailer for 400. Dont have time to build one but thats a good idea if I had the time to do it. That guy trusted it with his Aprilia arent they almost 18000 I guess if he trusted it I can. If it falls off I guess its time for a new bike.Best one no more room around here for a trailer. Thanks for your help everybody

oh you can buy a good trailer for $400... you can probably buy a small enclosed one for that.

I did a quik search for trailer prices open single bike $638 smallest covered at one place $2350. I dont plan on hauling it that much so thats to much to me

Back