Tragic

Sad indeed. Prayers to family. I hate reading this stuff.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

very sad....adds more fuel to the fire of young kids on big speed bikes like ours. no common sense.

Hmmm..... Darwined himself. Speeding and hitting a paint truck in the road. Oh well.:deadhorse:

Maybe, the article doesn't paint a very clear picture. If the truck was in the pull off I wonder how he hit it? Did it slow down to turn in or turn out in front of him?

Sad deal, RIP.

Having said that... when you do speed, you need to know a multitude of things. The road your on (and know it well), be able to see far ahead of you, have a feel/experience for the speed your traveling, know how fast your running as to how long it will take to stop, and just the plain fact that crap happens and even knowing all of that, won't always prevent an accident. Public highways are just not the place to be ripping around very hard. Even wide open country roads can provide dangers for high speeds, not just hilly areas. Long easy dips that you don't notice at 70 mph suddenly become pretty good bumps at 150+, birds fly up...etc.

A Colorado woman in a black pickup ran over the motorcyclist's body and dragged it for 200 feet, according to the Highway Patrol.

Holy crap..... hope the young man was already gone when this part happened.... :please:

Back