Tragedy strikes a Org member...

CAT3

Donating Member
Registered
Not sure if this is where to post this, but...

Glen (Kennymac ) and I purchased a set of BST Wheels from "notman" Anthony Simonetti. Neither of us had heard from him since the 8th or 9th. Only a few days, but when $3k is out for parts you tend to get a little nervous right. Victoria Simonetti emailed Glen today asking for the address to ship the wheels to, and informed us that Anthony had passed away Sunday! Mrs Simonetti is working out getting the wheels shipped, she had the confirmation they were paid for, but w/o access to his paypal she didn't have the address. I know there was another post or so from notman in the for sale section..

This is posted with permission from Mrs. Simonetti:

As far as what happened to Tony, he died of internal bleeding due to a wreck on the new Gixxer. He just came into a corner to hot and hit a car but got out of that and just did everything he could, every skill he had to keep it together long enough. He had a ruptured spleen colasped lungs, he basically bled out, there was so much bleeding. Just know there wasn't a scratch on his helmet or a scuff mark on his leathers. His lasts thoughts were of me and Im grateful. I think he knew I was there in the hospital with him I dont know. Yes, you can tell the people on the forum. I dont know which one it is otherwise I'd do it myself, let me know what that is and I will.

Thanks for everything,

Vicki

This is absolutely horrible. I am still on end thinking about it...

Charlie

sad.gif
 We're Praying for Her and Her Family !

Glen said Mrs. Simonetti should be loggin in shortly. I am sure she would love to read our prayers. Thanks for those posting.

RIP Busa Brother and God Bless the family left behind.

Sincerly,

Charlie

Vicki is logging in shortly to post a nice picture of Anthony. He will be missed by us here at TC. RIP Brother.

very sorry to here about this... may he rest in peace!!!
beerchug.gif

RIP bro...prayers sent for the friends and family

So sorry to read this, life is such a fragile thing, even though most of us think we are bulletproof.

RIP to a fellow Busa rider and prayers sent for the ones left.

This board is more of a family, let us know if we can help.

You will not be forgotten BUSA Bro. You are in the Lords kingdom and will walk with him on streets of Gold

fallen_riderz.jpg

So sorry to hear
sad.gif
Thoughts and Prayers out to the Family and friends.

Vicki can't post but here is a nice picture of our friend Tony with his daughter, Connie just past Christmas. Thank you for the picture Vicki.

Anthony.jpg

Prayers and thoughts for the family and for his peaceful journey to a better place.

I have to admit, that was really hard to read, especially his wife's statement about his last thoughts were about her and all...so touched I have goosebumps. Be In Peace Anthony.

Back