traditional pipes vs shorty pipes handling

mjbusa08

Registered
Has anyone else noticed that the 08/09 busa handles much better with traditional pipes vs the shorty's? I had shorty pipes on they were loud as hell border line too loud. when i went to the yosh duals the bike seemed to handle better???

Noticed it handles better when I went to a r77 full system and lost the 33lbs of weight!

Has anyone else noticed that the 08/09 busa handles much better with traditional pipes vs the shorty's? I had shorty pipes on they were loud as hell border line too loud. when i went to the yosh duals the bike seemed to handle better???

Never noticed bro.

Sorry, I can talk your ear off about this... :sleeping:

The most important thing when it comes to handling is to adjust your suspension, something you should either take a class to do or have a professional do it. :rulez:

There's something called "Sag", and once your bike loses a lot of weight due to exhaust (Or if you lose weight, or if you change tire brand), you have to readjust your Sag to compensate for the weight loss, otherwise your handling becomes worse. :banghead:

I went to the Brocks Alien Head exhaust because it was one of the lightest ones on the market (Among other weight savings), so I had to aggressively readjust mine. Let me tell you, the handling became much easier than stock. :thumbsup:

Back