Trading a Warrior for a Busa

Welcome to the board and the addiction
laugh.gif

yep i did the same thing...i had a warrior also...was off to many days in a row from work and got a busa...never looked back

Thats what happens when people shop for bikes and not do thier homework on what is the best bike out there.
tounge.gif

Welcome to the Hayabusa Addicts Forum!!!
biggrin.gif

GOTCHA GOTCHA GOTCHA....The new Suzuki pitch for the Busa. Once ya ride it they GOTCHA GOTCHA GOTCHA.
laugh.gif
Not ready to get rid of my baby, but I do love that Yam Warrior. The only cruiser now I'd buy if the $$$ were in check. Good luck.

BD

That's a great looking Warrior, but now you made the mistake of getting on a Busa, you have to get one!
tounge.gif

Same thing here, except I bought mine without ever riding one first. I had a Ducati ST2. Loved the bike but after I bought the Busa, it sat in the garage for a year. Sold it yesterday.

That warrior is a sweet cruiser ... maybe there's a way to have both ... welcome to the board!

The warrior is a sweet lookin' bike, of all the cruisers it's one of the best. I can't see myself riding anything less than a busa. It's just too amazing.
biggrin.gif

Hehehe-- The main reason I haven't ridden a Busa yet is I can't afford my Warrior and a Busa too (Yet)
955006bikecowl003.jpg

Welcome to the board!

There is no known cure for the addiction, you just have to feed it!
smile.gif

Back